Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope For CVA Paramount
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying a Scope For CVA Paramount
- 3 Conclusion
If you are searching for the best scope for CVA Paramount, this buying guide will help you find the right scope for the money. With so many options available on the market today, it can be a daunting task to find the best scope for the CVA Paramount.
This guide will help you narrow down your search, but you have to decide which scope will fit your needs. It is important to define your requirements first based on specifications and price.
CVA Paramount Muzzleloader
Before we look at the reviews, it is important to learn more about the CVA Paramount Muzzleloader. This Muzzleloader is designed for hunting situations at ranges past 300 yards.
It is worth mentioning that Muzzleloaders are very popular in the hunting community. This is because they can shoot heavy bullets with a low ballistic coefficient at a moderate velocity. This allows you to hunt deer and elk-sized game at short range.
The CVA Paramount can safely shoot up to 150 grains of Blackhorn 209. This means that hunters can safely shoot bullets at high velocity compared to other Muzzleloaders. Other muzzleloaders have a maximum safe load of 120 grains of Blackhorn 209.
It is important to note that the Paramount is designed to use the new .45 caliber PowerBelt AeroTip ELR bullet. This aerodynamic bullet is used for extreme long-range shooting applications.
However, for you to have a satisfying shooting experience, you need to look for the best scope for the CVA Paramount. This is because the right scope can improve your hunt by enhancing accuracy and precision. In addition, the scope should have a quality build.
In addition, you need to consider many factors before buying a scope for the CVA Paramount. For starters, the scope should have ample magnification depending on your shooting application. Other factors you need to consider include the reticle, price, performance, and many more.
Best Scope For CVA Paramount
By the end of this review, you will be able to find the best CVA Paramount scope for the money. Read on, as we have also shared some of the factors you have to consider when buying a scope.
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9X40mm Riflescope
If you are looking for a feature-rich scope for the .25-06, the Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9X40mm is the best choice for you. This scope has the best performance to price ratio, which makes it a popular choice among seasonal hunters.
The unique feature of this scope is the unique Twilight Light Management System. This system maximizes brightness, which allows you to use your rifle effectively in any lighting situation. In addition, the lens is coated to protect it from scratches and dust particles.
It is important to note that you can choose from several reticle designs like Ultimate Slam, CDS Tri MOA, and Duplex. It also has high-quality, fingertip adjustable turrets and an easy-focus eyepiece.
This scope is fairly durable is made of aircraft grade aluminum. This ensures that it performs well even under harsh recoil.
The magnification is perfect for hitting short to medium-range targets, as well as some farther out targets. This makes it an excellent choice for the CV Paramount.
- It comes with the legendary Leupold Twilight Max Light Management System
- It comes with a magnification of 3-9x
- The durable construction ensures it can withstand powerful recoil
Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire SFP
The Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire is an excellent choice for the CV Paramount because it is constructed from durable materials. This ensures that it can withstand powerful recoil and impact. It is packed with many features to provide you with superb image quality each time you use it.
The fully multi-coated lenses allow you to use this scope in any lighting situation. In addition, it features the V-Plex MOA Reticle, which is perfect for hunting small game or tactical shooting.
You are provided with scope adjustments with capped reset turrets that are finger adjustable with MOA clicks. You can reset to zero after sighting in the scope.
This scope is designed for high performance and will offer you long eye relief augmented by the fast-focus eyepiece, which allows you to acquire targets in seconds. It is a Second Focal Plane reticle, meaning that the reticle will stay the same size when zooming in or out.
It is also worth mentioning that you can use it even in the harshest weather conditions because it is waterproof, fog-proof, and shockproof.
- The V-plex reticle is great for a wide range of hunting needs
- This is a dual-purpose scope that can be used for hunting and tactical shooting
- The 1-inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size, and weight for hunting applications
Burris Fullfield II Ballistic Plex Scope
If you are on the market for a high-quality scope from Burris, the Burris Fullfield II Ballistic Plex Scope is an excellent option for the CVA Paramount. This quality optic is made with some of the highest quality hunting glass to provide you with crisp vision across the entire spectrum.
It is worth mentioning that the glass used for the objective lens is machine-ground. This ensures phenomenal light transmission and long-term durability. In addition, the glass uses index-matched coats of protective materials. This boosts the light transmission even further and protects you from sun glares.
The outstanding feature of this scope is that the eyepiece is integrated into the scope. This ensures that you do not have to worry about it adjusting a separate part in the field. The eyepiece also features a non-slip grip. It allows you to swap between magnification settings easily.
It is important to note that the single piece is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. This ensures that the scope is protected from powerful recoil and impact.
- It comes with high grade hunting glass
- It comes with an integrated eyepiece
- It is designed for weatherproof functionality.
Simmons Truplex Riflescope 3-9X40
The Simmons Truplex Riflescope 3-9X40 is a versatile scope that has a durable construction to ensure longevity. This scope is available in a single-piece design and has a nitrogen-filled body. The scope is also waterproof and fog proof, which is ideal for any weather.
This versatile scope can be mounted on different rifles available in the market. It allows you to zoom within the range of 3x to 9x easily. The zoom wheel also makes it very easy to aim comfortably because it moves consistently and smoothly.
It is worth mentioning that the optics are fully coated and anti-glare too. In addition, this scope is fitted with a Truplex reticle, which is an excellent choice for the CVA Paramount. This reticle allows you to easily aim at objects allowing you to use your rifle effectively.
The scope is made up of aircraft grade aluminum and is coated with sturdy armor made up of rubber. It also offers a wide and clear field of view allowing you to aim at a target.
- It offers a wide field of view
- It comes with a Truplex reticle
- It has a waterproof and fog proof
Vortex Optics Diamondback 3.5-10×50 SFP Rifle Scope
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 3.5-10×50is a second focal plane rifle scope that can be used on a muzzleloader rifle to improve image quality and accuracy.
This scope has a fast focus eyepiece that allows you to concentrate on moving targets quickly. It is made with durable materials so that it can withstand recoil and impact.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the multi-coated, anti-reflective, high-quality lens that provides you with the best image quality. It also has an exceptionally crisp vision of up to 10x and is designed to offer a worthy field of view even at the highest magnification level.
This scope is ideal for medium to long-range hunting applications. In addition, it is packed with very many complementary features to deliver value for each buck you spend on it. It also features a matte finish, which will help to conceal your shooting position.
- It is made from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the scope
- The argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
Factors to Consider When Buying a Scope For CVA Paramount
Some enthusiasts may find it hard to get the best scope because there are many options available in the market today.
In this section, we will share some of the factors you need to consider before buying a scope for the CVA Paramount. The main aim of this section is to make the selection process easier. However, we recommend that you define your requirements first to make the process much easier.
Here are some of the important factors you need to consider:
- Price – When shopping for gun accessories, price is one of the important factors you need to consider. There are many options to choose from, but we have shared lower and higher-priced products on the selection and reviews above. This will help you make a satisfactory purchase.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time. In addition, durable scopes can withstand powerful recoil and impact, even after continuous use.
- Weatherproofing – It is important to buy a scope that is weatherproof and can resist fog, water, and shock damage. This allows you to use your rifle effectively in any weather condition.
- Extended eye relief – It is worth mentioning that you need to buy a scope with an extended eye relief across all the magnification levels. This ensures that your eyes are protected from the recoil. This avoids eyestrain during long hours on the field.
- Warranty – It is important to buy a scope with a great warranty or customer service. This can help you solve queries you may encounter when using the scope.
In summary, we have shared the top-recommended scopes for the CVA Paramount. The scopes we have looked at have both the tact and ability to withstand the stress that comes from firing a muzzleloader.
It is important to note that we also considered customer reviews and recommendations when compiling this list. As mentioned earlier, it is important to first define your shooting requirements to make the selection process easier.
We hope that reading this comprehensive guide helped you to get an idea of the scope you need for the CVA Paramount.