Table of Contents
The Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars is a rock solid optic that delivers relentless performance at an affordable price. In this vortex diamondback 10×42 binoculars review I want to save your time and share the details, features, specs and the pros and cons of this Vortex binoculars that should help you know if this is a good binoculars for your needs.
It has a compact design that fits nicely in your hands. It is designed specifically for hunting or wildlife observation.
In this post, we’ll discuss the features, best use cases, pros, and cons of the Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars
Why is Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars Popular?
Here are some of the best features of Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 binoculars:
- 42 mm objective lens
- HD optical system to deliver exceptional resolution
- Magnesium Chassis that is durable and lightweight
Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars Review
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Eye Relief: 15 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View: 330 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 6.3 degrees
Close Focus: 5 feet
Interpupillary Distance: 55-73 mm
Height: 5.7 inches
Width: 5.1 inches
Weight: 21.3 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 Binoculars
The exceptional feature of the Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 binoculars is the HD optical system, which delivers exceptional resolution and provides outstanding color fidelity.
It is optimized with glass elements to provide edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
The phase correction coating on the roof prism enhances resolution and contrast. It also includes a magnesium chassis that is durable and lightweight.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 binoculars is ideal for wildlife observation or long range hunting. However, you can use it to spot planes, observing boats leaving the harbor, or even for security needs like border patrol.
Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars Review (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 binoculars is very affordable but it provides you with the best clarity.
It provides you with relentless performance in any lighting situation, as it includes fully multicoated to increase light transmission on all air-to-glass surfaces.
It includes the best dielectric mirror coatings on the prisms, which can reflect more than 99% of the light across the entire spectrum. This is better than silver coatings used on low quality binoculars.
The ArmorTek coating on the exterior lens surfaces protects the glass from scratches, oil, and fingerprints.
- It is compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing you to mount I ton a car or window
- It includes a fully multi-coated optical pathway allowing you to use it in any lighting situation
- It has multi-position twist-up and down eyecups, which combined with 15 mm of eye-relief is perfectly adequate even when you wear glasses
- It includes rubber armor on the exterior to provide you with a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- It has a rugged construction that withstands recoil and impact.
- It includes a reduced field of view
Let’s look at some of the featured offered by these binoculars.
- It includes an anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces to provide maximum light transmission in any lighting situation
- It includes a coating on the roof prism that enhances resolution and contrast
- It includes a roof prism that is valued for greater durability and is compact
- It includes O-ring seals that prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating inside
- It includes argon gas purging that prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- It includes an ArmorTek coating that is ultra hard and protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- It includes a rubber armor that provides a secure, non-slip grip and protects the external parts
- It includes adjustable eyecups that provide you with comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- It includes a center focus wheel to adjust the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- It includes a VIP warranty that ensures it is fixed or replaced when it is damaged
- The chassis is made from magnesium, which is durable and lightweight
- It includes a roof prism that is valued for durability and the compact size
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 is an affordable pair of binoculars that is very easy to use and has a lightweight design. It will provide you with relentless performance, as it includes premium features that enhance your picture quality.
We highly recommend purchasing these binoculars.