Table of Contents
Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50 is a long-range scope that attempts to bridge the gap between tactical and hunting markets. This scope is ideal for various shooting applications as it has a fantastic scope that offers an incredible vision.
Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50 has an exceptionally crisp vision up to 20x. It’s designed to offer a worthy field of view at each magnification level. It includes an easy to use parallax dial that makes the focal point of the lens clearer. This unique feature provides a stunning picture in almost any light situation.
Vortex Viper HS-T Specifications
If you want to purchase this scope, stick to the end, as we’ll discuss the specifications, features, and common uses of Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 scope.
|Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50 Specifications|
Objective Diameter: 50 mm
Length/Weight/Tube Diameter: 2.7 Pounds
Field of View: 17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards
Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
Optics Coatings: Multi-coated
Travel Per Rotation 12 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 65 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 65 MOA
Parallax Setting 50 yards to infinity
Length 15.41 inches
Mounting Rings Included: No
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50
The Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 scope includes brilliant turrets. The turrets are tactile with an audible click, making it easy to zero in on a target and adjust later.
It also includes a hashmark-based second focal plane reticle, which is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
Its repeat zero setting is very useful once you learn how to use it well. The markings on the scope are visible, and the turrets move easily.
The tactical design of the turret ensures it can be carried on the fly without any tools.
Best Use Cases
Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 is ideal for hunting. Its crisp vision ensures that you have a clear and accurate shot.
It includes coated lenses that ensure the scope efficiently pushes through light to provide a clear picture in most light situations.
This scope is an excellent choice to get you started in the hunting game.
This Vortex scope is also suitable for target shooting or tactical use.
Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 Rifle Scope Detailed Review
Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 has a forgiving eye box with increased eye relief ensures that shooters get an accurate shot.
This heavy scope is built out of strong anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. The internal parts are also durable, and they hold up easily to sunlight.
It is also worth mentioning that the scope is dust-proof, fog-proof, shockproof, and waterproof.
Features of Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50
Here are some of the features of the Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50-rifle scope:
- Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 is a hunting and tactical scope perfect for accurate holds in any range.
- The multi-coated, low depression lenses offer brilliant resolution and color fidelity. The XR coating ensures that light is gathered efficiently, and the Armotek coating protects the lenses.
- The turrets of the Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24 x 50 is designed to be adjusted by repeatable finger clicks.
- Vortex HS-T 6-24 x 50 has a 4x zoom that ensures magnification versatility.
- The side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus, ensuring that you never miss any shot.
- This scope is argon purged to ensure waterproof and fog-proof performance.
- Vortex Viper 6-24×50 has an incredible VIP warranty that promises to replace or repair the scope throughout its lifetime.
Our Verdict On Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50
Vortex offers good precision scopes.
This scope is also easy to mount and very durable. You can be sure that this scope will deliver value for every buck you spend on it.
We recommend this versatile scope for hunting, target shooting, and tactical use.