Pact Club Timer III Review
The Pact Club Timer III is a small and lightweight shot timer that fits well in your hand. Its small size makes it easy to operate. The device comes with an easy-to-read display that provides you with important shooting data that you need to improve your shooting skills. It uses a single, 9-volt battery that is included in the package.
The unit has an auto power shutdown after 15 minutes to help save the battery when the device is not in use. It comes with recessed control buttons to prevent accidental activation. The buttons are however conveniently located for easy access when needed.
It has a buzzer and microphone located to the shooter’s side to minimize blocking them. The shot timer includes a rugged, ergonomically designed impact-resistant case for easy transportation and to protect the device against damage.
- Buzzer and microphone
- Impact-resistant case
- Sealed rubber keypad with corrosion proof contacts
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Auto power shutdown after 15 minutes
- Stainless steel belt-clip
- Delay mode
- Instant mode
- Timer mode
- Review mode
- Set mode
Construction and Design
The PACT Club Shot Timer III is a quality timer that is made with basic plastic construction. The device is about four- and three-quarter inches long and weighs about 8 ounces.
It features an ergonomic design that easily fits in the palm of your hand. The unit has a simple clip for attaching to your shirt. The unit’s screen faces the user to display shooting information.
There are 4 buttons for various modes and a large, green “GO” button that is hard to miss. You can delay the “GO” button from 0.1 seconds to 99.99 seconds before a loud buzzer sounds from the gun shot timer.
It has three modes that display on the screen: timer mode (displays the number of shots and time between them), review mode (displays increments of time from first to last shot), and set mode (switches between instant and delayed “GO” or enters a PAR time). The device’s battery included automatically shuts off after fifteen minutes without use to save the battery life.
PACT Club Shot Timer III is an advanced shot timer that comes with a modern look and feels to it. Users can easily play around with how the shot timer works. You can adjust the “GO” feature and give yourself however much time you need before you’re ready to shoot.
The shape and style of the shot timer are improved because of the ergonomic shape, and the buttons are different sizes and colors to make it easier for navigation.
The only drawback of this shot timer is that the screen isn’t backlit, so make sure you’re using it in good daylight or in a well-lit shooting range.
- The PACT Club Shot Timer IIIPACT Club Shot Timer III is a quality shot timer that is suitable for users who are more experienced with shot timing.
- It is a compact and lightweight timer that fits well in your hand.
- The shot timer has a simple clip for attaching to your shirt.
- It includes a large, green “GO” button that is easy to access.
- The device comes with an easy-to-read digital display that faces the user to display shooting information.
- It has a buzzer and microphone located to the shooter side, away from your hand, to minimize blocking them.
- The “GO” button can be delayed from 0.1 seconds to 99.99 seconds before a loud buzzer sounds from the gunshot timer.
- The unit’s control buttons are recessed to prevent accidental activation.
- It has a sealed rubber keypad with corrosion-proof contacts.
- PACT Club Shot Timer III uses a single, 9-volt battery that is included in the package.
- It auto power shutdown after 15 minutes to save the battery life.
- The device’s screen is not backlit.
- It is not ideal for beginners.
- The shot timer can be a little more expensive, depending on where you purchase it from.
It comes with great features that can help you improve your shooting skills. The device provides you with all the important shooting data you need to improve your skills. It uses both a buzzer and microphone to ensure that you get accurate data.
If you are looking for a quality shot timer that let you give yourself much time you need before you’re ready to shoot, consider getting the PACT Club Shot Timer III.
It is the latest model in the Competition Electronics timer models. It has a modern feel and design that will make you look stylish.
We hope that our PACT Club Shot Timer III review was helpful and informative. If you have used this shot timer, let us know what your experience using it was like. We look forward to hearing about your experience using the PACT Club Shot Timer III. This also qualifies for the best budget shot timer as I previously reviewed the top 10 best shot timers for beginners.