The CED7000 shot timer is a quality timer that is reliable and easy to use. It is one of the best-selling shot timers that is a favorite for both Range Officers and USPSA / IPSC shooters all over the world. The timer offers you a combination of advanced features, compact size and lightweight design.
The timer features a reliable memory storage that is capable of recalling for review 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots. It comes with a custom Par for single or multiple Par time settings, with variable delay intervals. The CED7000 comes with a dual forward and reverse Review function for convenience. The device has a shot detection microphone with 8 preprogrammed digital sensitivity settings.
The shot timer includes an illuminated fully functional LCD display that shows total time, splits, shot number, Par and first shot time. It displays date and time and comes with clock feature to help you know what the time is. The timer offers you Optional RF remote capability for use with CED BigBoard and CED Time Keeper. It has a super loud Start beep of over 110 dB and is powered by a rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator.
- A 2 sets of Start/Review buttons
- Fixed/Random/Instant of custom delay available
- Illuminated fully functional LCD display
- Optional RF remote capability
- Dual forward and reverse Review function
- Rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator
- Memory storage/recall for review of 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots
- Spy Mode
- Stopwatch Mode
- Wrist and neck band lariats
- AC Charger with adapter head
- USB Charging Cable
- The device has a super loud Start beep over 110 db+(2.5kHz) with adjustable volume control.
- You can reset the device using the RESET Function.
- The shot timer includes wrist and neck band lanyards.
- The CED7000 comes with 2 sets of Start/Review buttons to let you choose which works best for you.
- The device’s memory is for 10 strings and an unlimited number of slots.
- It has a shot detection microphone that comes with 8 preprogrammed digital sensitivity settings to let you customize the device to your liking.
- The timer provides you with “Spy Mode” to help you monitor other shooters and visual starts.
- The “R.O. Mode” can be used in selection when only basic features and functions are chosen.
- It has a “Stopwatch Mode” that allows you to use the timer as a stopwatch to clock props and other shooters on the range.
- The shot timer is small and lightweight, making it easy to use.
- It lacks some advanced features expert shot timers may require.
The CED 7000 shot timer and advanced shot timer that has great features that can help you improve your shooting skills. It is from a reliable manufacturer and is therefore very strong and durable. It may not be for beginners since it has more features which might make it hard to use. The shot timer is for users with some experience using shot timers and are tired of using the basic shot timers.
It can help you improve your shooting skills and save you time on the range. We hope that the CED7000 shot timer review was useful. If you have used the CED7000 timer before, let us know your experience using the shot timer.