Are you looking for a scope cap? In this Vortex Defender Scope Caps Review I want to focus on the features, pro and cons of this popular Vortex scope cap. Scope caps help to protect your scope lenses when not in use. They ensure that the lens is not scratched or broken when transporting or storing it.
There are many scope caps available on the market today. You may be overwhelmed with the choices, making it hard to choose the best scope cap.
The Vortex Defender scope cap is the best choice for you, as it is very affordable and is virtually indestructible. It will fit snugly on nearly all Vortex Optics.
Therefore, if you have a broken scope cap, you can easily replace it with this one.
It is important to note that it features a snap flat spring that will keep your line of sight unobstructed. This means that it will withstand recoil when in use.
In this post, we will review the Vortex Defender scope cap. We will look at all the features, pros, and cons of this scope cap.
The main aim of this review is to share with you all the details that you need to know about this specific scope mount. It will help you narrow down your search.
Let us look at the specifications of this scope cap.
Vortex Defender Scope Cap Review (Overview, Specs, Pros, Cons)
The Vortex Defender scope cap is made from durable materials making it virtually indestructible. It fits on a wide range of riflescopes, meaning that you are not limited to the number of scopes you can use it on.
Let us look at why you should consider buying Vortex scope caps over other brands.
Why Consider Buying Vortex Tactical Scope Caps?
Here are some of the reasons why Vortex scope caps are highly rated and popular among gun enthusiasts:
- You can use them on a variety of rifle scopes like Viper model VPR-M-01BDC, VPR-M-04BDC, VPR-M-03BDC, and Viper HS 4-16×44 model VHS-4305 and VHS-4304.
- They are designed to overcome the recoil forces making them very reliable.
- You are provided with a VIP warranty, with no questions asked.
- These scope caps are designed with the ordinary user in mind. It is very easy to use and you install them on your riflescope.
- They are extremely affordable when compared to others with the same features on the market today. They will deliver value for each buck you spend on it.
Vortex Defender Scope Cap Review (Detailed Review)
|Scope Ring Specification||Details / Dimensions|
|Outside diameter (inches)||1.6-1.8 inches|
|Outside diameter (mm)||41.5-46 mm|
|Material||6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
Here are some of the features:
- It is compatible with many riflescopes including Razor HD Gen II, Viper PST, Viper HST, Viper HSLR, Viper HSLR, Diamondback, Crossfire II, and many more.
- It is made from quality materials making it virtually indestructible.
- It includes a stainless steel spring- loaded hinge that rotates the eyepiece in multiple stop positions including, vertical, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- It is very affordable when compared to other scope caps on the market today.
- The Vortex Defender scope cap is very easy to install
- Highly versatile and can be used to mount different scopes
- Great price and most affordable high quality scope cap
- It is constructed from durable materials to ensure it lasts for long
- It includes a stainless steel spring- loaded hinge that
- Requires a bit of force to flip the cap rotates the eyepiece in three stop positions.
The Vortex Defender is an excellent scope cap made from durable materials to ensure it will last for long.
We recommend this scope cap, as it includes a stainless steel spring- loaded hinge rotates the eyepiece in multiple stop positions.