Table of Contents
The Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50 is an ultra light spotting scope that is designed for glassing applications. It includes premium glass and coatings that help to enhance the image quality. In this Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope 11 33×50 review we highlight all the features, pros, cons and the reasons why you should consider buying this spotting scope.
This scope is available as either a straight or angled design. The angled design is stable as it is mounted lower, offering great comfort when glassing for long periods. It also allows for a smaller, lighter tripod stand.
The straight design is suitable for rapid target acquisition. This design also works best with vehicle window mounts
- 50 mm objective lens diameter
- APO system
- Plasma Tech coatings
- Dual focus
Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope 11 33×50 Review
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Linear Field of View: 191-96 ft/1000 yds
Angular Field of View: 3.6-1.8 degrees
Close Focus: 6.6 feet
Eye Relief: 16-19 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.6-1.5 mm
Length: 10.3 inches
Weight: 25.0 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50
The exceptional feature of the Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50 spotting scope is the APO system that corrects color across each magnification level. Combined with the HD lens elements, this spotting scope provides you with the ultimate in resolution resulting in high definition images that are color accurate.
This Vortex spotting scope also includes a dual focus setting that allows for fast and fie adjustments.
If you are looking for an affordable scope that has outstanding performance in any lighting situation, this is the best spotting scope for you.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50 spotting scope is ideal for medium to close range glassing applications. You can use it for hunting, shooting, and observation.
Even at the harshest conditions, this spotting scope provides you with relentless performance as it is fog proof, dust proof, and waterproof.
The scope weighs around 700 grams making it one of the lightweight scopes that is packed with premium features.
Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope 11 33×50 Review (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50 11-33x zoom magnification allows you to target objects at a distance.
It includes premium grade optics. The scope includes HD lens elements and extra-low dispersion glass to provide better resolution and color fidelity.
All the air-to-glass surfaces are coated with an anti-reflective coating for maximum light transmission. This allows you to use the scope in any lighting situation. This results in high quality and color accurate images.
- The scope has 16 millimeters of eye relief at its lowest magnification and 19 millimeters.
- It includes a soft rubber eyecup blocks any distracting sidelight.
- It has a dual focus system for fast and fine focus.
- It is affordable when compared to other scopes with the same feature.
- It provides relentless performance even in the harshest weather conditions.
- The image starts getting a bit fuzzy in higher magnification levels.
Let’s look at some of the features offered by this scope.
- The scope includes an APO system, HD lens elements and proprietary coatings to ensure that the optics deliver the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity. This results in high-definition images.
- The scope includes proprietary coatings that help to increase light transmission.
- The lenses are coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all the air-to-glass surfaces.
- This scope is waterproof as it includes O-ring seals to prevent moisture, debris, and dust from penetrating into the scope.
- It includes a porro prism design that is valued for a rich depth of field, three-dimensional, and wide field of view images.
- The nitrogen gas purging ensures that fogging does not occur especially in cold temperatures.
- The scope includes adjustable eyecups for comfortable viewing even when you wear spectacles.
- It includes a VIP warranty that lasts for a lifetime. It ensures that the scope is fixed in case of any damage.
If you are looking for a lightweight spotting scope packed with premium features, the Vortex Razor HD 11 33×50 11-33x is the best option for you.
The scope offers you good eye relief of 20 mm, which provides a comfortable viewing experience for users who wear spectacles.
This scope is suitable for medium to close range glassing applications and will delivers value for the money you spend.