The Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 is an angled spotting scope that provides you with 20-60X magnification. It includes fully multi-coated coatings and dielectric prism coatings to provide you with stellar performance in any lighting situation. In this Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 Angled Spotting Scope Review we will cover all the details you need to know about this spotting scope.
You can use this scope in any weather as it includes a built-in sunshade to reduce glare and shield the objective lens from snow and raindrops.
It also includes adjustable eyecups for comfortable viewing and a rotating tripod ring to adjust your viewing experience.
Why is Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 Popular?
Here are some of the exceptional features of this scope:
- 60 mm objective lens
- Dielectric coating
- Built-in sunshade
- Adjustable eyecups
Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 Angled Spotting Scope Review
Objective Lens Diameter: 60 mm
Linear Field of View: 114-51 ft/1000 yds
Angular Field of View: 2.2-1 degrees
Close Focus: 20 feet
Eye Relief: 17-14 mm
Exit Pupil: 3-1 mm
Length: 14 inches
Weight: 33.8 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Viper HD 20 60×80
The unique feature of the Vortex Viper HD 20 60×80 angled spotting scope is the porro prisms that offer maximum image quality by reducing the internal light reflections in the optical pathway. This provides you with superior image quality at an affordable price.
The scope also includes a one of a kind VIP warranty that is unlimited and unconditional. This ensures that your scope is fixed in case it is damaged
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Viper HD 20 60×80 spotting scope is suitable for medium to close range glassing applications. You can use it for hunting, shooting, and for observation.
This scope provides outstanding performance in any lighting situation. It includes a built in sunshade to reduce glare. This feature also shields the objective lens from snow or raindrops.
If you are looking for a scope that can be used even in the harshest condition, this is the best scope for you as it is fog proof, dust proof, and waterproof.
Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 Angled Spotting Scope Review (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 spotting scope has an angled design that ensures it is sturdy even in windy situations. This permits you to use a smaller tripod stand.
The scope comes with high quality multicoated lens that make it an exceptional budget spotting scope that provides stellar performance.
The rubber eyecup can be adjusted for comfortable viewing even if you wear glasses.
The 80-mm objective lens collects more light to ensure the image is color accurate even in low lighting situations. This is important especially in hunting applications.
- The scope is relatively cheap when compared to other scopes with the same features
- This scope provides stellar performance in any weather as it is dustproof, fog proof, and water proof
- It includes a built-in sunshade that prevents glare
- The scope includes a VIP warranty that lasts a lifetime
- The image starts getting a bit fuzzy after about 40x zoom. It starts to loose sharpness, clarity and focus.
Let’s look at some of the features offered by this scope.
- The dielectric coating on the Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 provides you with clear and color accurate images.
- The scope has a straight body design valued for speedy target acquisition in any weather condition.
- It includes a highly durable and sleek exterior surface.
- The scope includes proprietary coatings that help to increase light transmission.
- The lenses are coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all the air-to-glass surfaces.
- This scope is waterproof as it includes O-ring seals to prevent moisture, debris, and dust from penetrating into the scope.
- The nitrogen gas purging ensures that fogging does not occur especially in cold temperatures.
- The scope includes adjustable eyecups for comfortable viewing even when you wear spectacles.
- It includes a VIP warranty that lasts for a lifetime. It ensures that the scope is fixed in case of any damage.
The Vortex Diamondback 20 60×60 is angled spotting scope is suitable for medium to close range glassing applications. This is one of the best scopes as it is clean, very easy to use and provides excellent quality to match up its price.
It is important to note that this scope only includes a single focus system. However, this spotting scope is affordable when compared to other scopes with the same features.