Table of Contents
- 1 Best Airsoft Guns Under $200
- 2 Best Picks for Airsoft Guns under $200
- 2.1 Elite Force 1911
- 2.2 Soft Air Kalashnikov AK47
- 2.3 Wearable4U Umarex Elite Force 1911
- 2.4 Lancer Tactical Gen 2 Upgraded RIS LT-04 AEG Metal Gear Electric Airsoft Gun
- 2.5 G&G Airsoft Combat Machine
- 2.6 CYMA VSR-10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle
- 2.7 CYMA Sport Airsoft AK47 AEG Rifle
- 2.8 JG Gearbox Desert Tan AEG Airsoft Gun
- 2.9 Tokyo Marui No.33 FN 5-7 Hand Gun
- 2.10 Features
- 3 Factors to Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns Under $200
Are you looking for the best airsoft gun under $200? In this post, we will share some of the most reviewed airsoft guns under $200.If you are a beginner, it is understandable if you purchase a budget-friendly airsoft gun. Some entry-level guns cost less than $70, but these cheap guns are made from low quality materials and do not offer reliable accuracy. They offer limited range and have a tendency of breaking down easily.
Once you set that $200-limit for your airsoft gun budget, you can always do some research on the gun’s accuracy and range. You should buy an airsoft gun that provides consistent shots even over long distances.
Best Airsoft Guns Under $200
The best airsoft gun is easy to use and offers a good rate of fire. However, there are many options on the market today. You may be overwhelmed with the choices, but this tutorial aims to narrow down your search.
Read on, as we will also share some of the factors you should consider before purchasing the best airsoft guns under $200.
Let us get right into it.
Best Picks for Airsoft Guns under $200
Here are some of the best airsoft guns that will deliver value for the money you spend:
Elite Force 1911
The Elite Force 1911 is an affordable airsoft gun with an adjustable hop-up for greater accuracy. It feels realistic and you can use it in an airsoft battle.
It has been specifically designed to mimic the look and feel of the real Glock 17. It also mimics the features of the Glock 17.
This airsoft pistol is made of metal, which makes it extremely durable and solid. It is also worth mentioning that the weight, frame dimensions, and magazine release are true to the original.
Before handling a real gun, you can hone your shooting skills using this replica Glock. It is powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge, but you need to purchase it separately. The magazine is a drop-free model, which allows you to reload faster.
- It is extremely authentic and is made from high-quality materials
- It can accommodate 14 rounds per magazine
- It offers you 345 fps for your pistol, which is more than enough for a backup weapon
Soft Air Kalashnikov AK47
The Soft Air Kalashnikov AK47 is a powerful electric 390-430 FPS with .20 gram ammo. It is powered by an 8.4v 1600mAh small stick-type battery.
Kalashnikov is fully licensed to manufacture this AK47 replica. It is made out of durable metal, which makes it feel very authentic.
This airsoft gun provides you with a velocity of 390 to 430 fps. The accuracy is topnotch and you can use it to fire 0.20g ammo.
You can go with fully automatic or semi-automatic mode and the mag can hold 400 rounds.
- It has a front rail system that accommodates scopes or flashlight
- It provides you with adjustable front and rear sight
- It weighs about 6 pounds, which is optimal
Wearable4U Umarex Elite Force 1911
It has a full metal frame and slide, which is very durable. It is also integrated with a 20mm accessory rail, which is ideal for mounting lights and lasers. This will give it a realistic feel, allowing you to hone your gun handling skills.
You can use it for holster training as well, as it is much safer than handling a real gun. The magazine can accommodate 14 rounds.
- It provides you with a secure grip
- It includes a slide that recoils smoothly
- It has a CO2 powered magazine that operates on common 12g CO2 cartridges
Lancer Tactical Gen 2 Upgraded RIS LT-04 AEG Metal Gear Electric Airsoft Gun
The Lancer Tactical Gen 2 Upgraded RIS LT-04 AEG Metal Gear Electric Airsoft Gun is designed with a 6.03 tight bore inner barrel that provides more accuracy. It comes with a 9.6V 1600 MAH Nunchuck battery and charger with built-in indicator light.
It gives you 370 to 395 fps of power, which is perfect for airsoft battles. It is very easy to use and you can get 300 rounds per magazine.
The lightweight design allows you to easily transport and store it. It also comes with a semi-automatic mode that allows you to conserve your rounds.
- It has a rail interface system that allows you to integrate tactical accessories
- It provides you with a durable metal trigger that will last for long
- It offers you a magazine that can hold 300 rounds
G&G Airsoft Combat Machine
The G&G Airsoft Combat Machine is an M4 rifle replica that is very affordable. It provides you with reliable performance because most of its internals are made of metal. This ensures that the gun will last for a long time.
It can fire a 0.25g BBs at a velocity of 400 fps. However, you need to purchase a battery first to power it. It is also worth mentioning that you can dial in the hop properly to get dependable accuracy.
The rail system can accommodate accessories like a laser or flashlight. This makes it have a tactical feel.
- It provides you with a velocity of 400 fps
- It is powered by an 8.4v or 9.6v Nun-Chuck Style Battery, which can be purchased separately
- It has a hi-cap 450 Round Metal Magazine
CYMA VSR-10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle
The CYMA VSR-10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle is a popular VSR-10, which is a replica of the Tokyo Marui and JG BAR-10. If you are looking for an affordable airsoft sniper rifle, this is the best choice for you.
It features a durable, black polymer stock and a heavy duty metal bolt assembly. It comes with a high capacity, 55-round magazine, and a trigger box.
This spring-powered airsoft gun is capable of 400-450 FPS, which is perfect for honing your shooting skills. The barrel is made of high grade aluminum, which is ideal for MilSim games.
- It includes an adjustable hop-up that is very convenient
- It is very easy to use even for beginners
- It provides you with a shooting velocity of 400-450 FPS
CYMA Sport Airsoft AK47 AEG Rifle
If you are looking for an AK47 replica, then the CYMA Sports Airsoft AK47 AEG Rifle is the best choice for you. It is reliable and inexpensive at the same time.
It is constructed from high-quality materials to ensure its longevity. This airsoft rifle provides you with a velocity of 340-390 FPS. This will help you to hone your gun handling skills.
It includes a metal gearbox, outer barrel, and receiver, which can be easily upgraded. You can add high-end brand accessories and components for it to have a tactical appearance.
- It includes a top-quality gearbox that works efficiently
- It features an interface system that allows you to integrate tactical accessories
- It provides you with a 400 round magazine
JG Gearbox Desert Tan AEG Airsoft Gun
The JG Gearbox Desert Tan AEG Airsoft Gun is an M4 replica that has a full metal construction. It is one of the very best budget-friendly airsoft guns on the market.
It is a great choice for beginners who want to hone their shooting and gun handling skills. It is fully customizable, as it includes a rail system that allows you to add tactical accessories.
Your purchase includes a battery and charger, which is an absolute steal. This is because it falls under the $200 price category.
The high quality exterior and interior will last for a very long time.
- It features durable construction to ensure its longevity
- It is electric powered, meaning that it is very efficient
- It has a high quality magazine that can accommodate 250 rounds
Tokyo Marui No.33 FN 5-7 Hand Gun
You can use it to fine-tune your accuracy and range because it has an adjustable hop-up. The lightweight design allows you to transport it easily to the shooting range. It only weighs 740g when the magazine is not installed.
This airsoft pistol is highly rated and has so many positive reviews. You can add it to your airsoft gun arsenal, as it is perfect for MilSim games.
- It includes Picatinny rails for installing tactical accessories
- It features an durable construction to ensure its longevity
- It is a semi-automatic airsoft pistol
Factors to Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns Under $200
By now, we know that you have selected the best airsoft gun depending on your needs. Here are some of the factors you should consider before buying it:
- Pellet Velocity – It is important to check the velocity of the airsoft gun you buy. The higher the velocity, the greater the shooting range
- Power Source – Some airsoft guns are spring-powered, while some are CO2-powered. The CO2-powered airsoft guns are very expensive. For assault rifles, we recommend using an automatic electric gun.
- Durability – The airsoft gun you purchase should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. You should pick a strong and sturdy gun because airsoft is a rough and tumble game.
- Ease of Use – If you are a beginner, you should only purchase an airsoft gun, which is very easy to use. You should be able to operate it without too much thinking so that you can concentrate more on fighting your opponent.
- Accuracy – The airsoft guns included in our list are very accurate. They can consistently hit the same target at a certain distance. It is worth mentioning that sniper rifles are generally more accurate than assault rifles.
There are plenty of premium brands out there for airsoft. However, not all of them are sold at a budget-friendly price. This is why we compiled a list to narrow down your search.
If you are still not sure, you can buy the Soft Air Kalashnikov AK47. It features a lifelike design, which is perfect for honing your gun handling and shooting skills. It can accommodate plenty of rounds and falls under the $200 category.
Getting started in airsoft doesn’t have to cost a fortune.