If you are searching for the best scope for 6.5 Grendel AR, we’ve got you covered. In today’s post, we will share some of the top-recommended options available in the market today.
In addition, we will share some of the vital factors you need to keep in mind when shopping for a scope for this ammo. The main aim of this guide is to help you make a satisfactory purchase.
Before you proceed to the reviews, it is important to learn about the 6.5 Grendel. It is an improved version of the 6.5mm PPC.
Most enthusiasts recommend this cartridge for the AR platform. It is mainly used for precision-shooting competitions and long-distance hunting.
This is because it provides you with the right combination of quick adjustments and power.
It is possible to push the effective range out to 1000 yards or more.
This is can be achieved by mounting a scope on your rifle. It will help you to hone your precision and accuracy skills.
The only problem finding a reliable model that will deliver value for the money. This is because many models are available in the market. Each model comes with different features and benefits to help you improve your shooting experience.
Best Scope for 6.5 Grendel AR
By the end of this post, we are sure that you will find a reliable scope for 6.5 Grendel AR. We have only included the models that are loaded with impressive features to help you improve your tactical shooting and hunting experience.
To get the best scope, you need to consider the capabilities of the ammunition and your shooting requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to first define your shooting requirements to make the selection process easy.
Let us look at some of the best options available today.
Vortex Viper HST 4-16×44 Riflescope – Best Overall
The Vortex Viper HST 4-16×44 Riflescope is ideal for hunting, target shooting, and tactical shooting applications. The Armortek coating helps to protect the lenses from scratches. It is also designed to be waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof. Its durability makes it a good long-term investment.
The rugged construction of this model ensures that it can withstand the harshest climatic conditions. It can also withstand high recoil and impact.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the superb dead-hold BDC reticle. This will help you to monitor bullet holdover easily. It also eliminates any guesswork in your shooting application.
The extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. This results in crisp, sharp images. It is also coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
The other unique feature is the side focus parallax adjustment. It is very easy to use and make adjustments when you are in any shooting position.
In addition, it contains a MAG-View and turret rotation indicator, which gives an apparent shooting guide when the scope is zoomed.
- It is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- It is made from durable materials for strength and rigidity
- It features an easy to use the reticle
Primary Arms SLX 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope – Best Affordable
The Primary Arms SLX 4-14x44mm is an affordable scope ideal for medium to long-range shooting applications. It offers a variable magnification of 4-14x combined with a 44mm objective lens to let in maximum brightness.
The ACSS Orion reticle provides you with clear images across any magnification level. This allows you to acquire a target and maintain focus. This provides you with great flexibility in any shooting application.
In addition, this scope has a lightweight design, which will not weigh you down. Most enthusiasts recommend this scope because of its appealing design and the ACSS Orion reticle.
It is worth mentioning that this reticle is patented for deer hunting and other game because it offers precise aiming points compared to other scopes.
It is made from high-quality materials to ensure it is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof. This means that it will last for a long time compared to other scopes within the same price range.
We recommend it for hunting and target shooting activities that occur during the day. It has an appealing design that can complement your firearm.
- It comes with an ACSS Orion reticle
- It features a fast-focus eyepiece
- It features rugged construction that ensures it lasts for a long time
Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rifle Scout Scope
The other excellent scope for the 6.5 Grendel is the Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rifle Scout Scope. It is loaded with many impressive features to improve your shooting experience. It is compatible with most rifles that have the 6.5 Grendel cartridge.
This outstanding feature allows you to focus with both eyes, one eye being supported by the magnification of the scope. It requires a bit of practice, but this can help you to get a perfect shot.
The single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy. It also ensures optimum visual performance and waterproofness.
This scope includes a Second Focal Plane reticle. This means that the reticle will stay the same size when zooming in or out. It offers a 24 cm eye-relief, which makes front mounting possible.
It offers sufficient eye-relief of about 24 centimeters. Most scopes offer an eye relief of about 8 to 9 centimeters.
We recommend this scope for hunting because of the V-Plex reticle.
- The nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging in any weather
- It has a hard-anodized finish that makes it durable
- It includes a lifetime warranty
Burris Droptine 4.5-14x42mm G2B Mildot Riflescope
The Burris Droptine 4.5-14x42mm G2B Mildot is an affordable scope that does not compromise on quality. This scope can withstand powerful recoil and impact. It is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof and can withstand the harshest conditions.
This scope is fitted with high-quality glass to provide you with clear images. The glass included in this scope is anti-reflective and reduces glare.
The high magnification provides you with the flexibility of hitting targets at short and long distances. The finger-adjustable, low-profile adjustment turrets.
The unique feature of this scope is the parallax focus. This feature is important for adjusting the clarity of your field of view easily.
The only downside is that the lens covers are purchased separately.
- It features finger adjustable turrets
- The magnification offered by this scope is ample for a wide range of shooting applications
- The durable construction can withstand harsh conditions
Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40mm Riflescope
The last scope we are going to review today is the Leupold VX3i 4.5-14×40. It features a 4.5-14x magnification combined with a 40 mm objective lens.
The exceptional feature of this model is the incorporated Twilight Max Light Management System. This system enhances the light transmission throughout the entire color spectrum. This allows you to use the scope effectively even in low lighting situations. You can use it for hunting at dusk and dawn.
The optical quality of this scope is also very good. It will provide you with clear images that are color accurate across all the magnification ranges.
The rugged construction allows you to use the scope even in the harshest climatic conditions. It is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof.
- It features a zero stop feature
- It is compatible with many rifles available today
- It has a good price to performance ratio
Factors To Consider When Searching For The Best Scope For The 6.5 Grendel
Finding the best scope for 6.5 Grendel AR can be a daunting task, especially if you are a beginner. This is why we have shared some of the best options available.
In this section, we will share some of the vital factors you should keep in mind when searching for the 6.5 Grendel AR scope. This section will help you to make a satisfactory.
Here are the important factors:
- Lens Coating – The lens coatings are very important for light transmission. The scope you buy should include proprietary coatings if you want to see a clear image across all the magnification levels. In addition, these coatings help to reduce glare and loss of light caused by reflection.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time. In addition, durable scopes can withstand powerful recoil and impact, even after continuous use.
- Price – It is important to buy a scope that will provide you with real value for the money you spend. You need to buy a high-quality scope that will provide you with a relentless performance each time you use it.
- Versatility – We highly recommend purchasing a versatile scope that is ideal for both hunting and tactical shooting applications. This is important if you have a collection of firearms.
- Lens Size – Before buying any scope, you need to check the lens size of the scope. Any lens size below 32mm will reduce the quality of the sight picture. If it is larger than 40 or 42 mm, it is too bulky for your rifle. It is important to note that you need a scope with a lightweight design. Heavy optics, will throw it off balance and this will affect your hunting or target shooting experience.
- Eye Relief – This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. You need to purchase a scope with eye relief that can be adjusted based on the magnification. This helps to prevent a black eye from heavy recoil generated.
- Weatherproofing – It is important to buy a waterproof scope that can handle everything nature throws at it. You should be able to use your scope in foggy conditions.
- Warranty – It is advisable to buy a scope with an excellent warranty. This ensures that the scope is repaired or replaced if it has any defects. For example, Vortex scopes are backed by a VIP warranty that lasts a lifetime.
- Magnification – It is important to buy a scope with reliable magnification depending on your shooting application. It should provide you with clear images allowing you to use it for both close-range and long-range shots.
In this comprehensive guide, we have reviewed some of the best scopes for 6.5 Grendel AR. They are constructed from durable materials to ensure they last for a long time, even after repeated use. You can subject them to harsh climatic conditions.
It is important to note that we have considered other top recommended reviews and recommendations when creating this guide. You will not make an expensive mistake investing in any model we have reviewed.
We hope that this post provided you with all the information you need to make a satisfactory purchase.
- Best Vortex Scope For 6.5 Grendel » [Best 6.5 Grendel Scope]
- Top 10 Best Long Range Scopes for 6.5 Grendel » Best 6.5 Grendel Scope]
- 5 Best Scopes for AR-15 under $500
- Top  Best Vortex Hunting Scopes » [ Best Hunting Scopes]
- Burris AR 332 Vs Vortex Spitfire 3x Comparison