Table of Contents
- 1 Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
- 2 Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
- 3 Tippmann Stormer Elite .68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker Black 14913
- 4 Maddog Tippmann Cronus Tactical Corporal Paintball Gun Package
- 5 Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Caliber Paintball Marker with ACT
- 6 Tippmann Cronus Tactical Olive Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
- 7 Factors To Consider Before Purchasing a Paintball Gun
- 8 Conclusion
Do you have a hard time finding the best paintball gun? In today’s buying guide, we are going to look at the top recommendations of the best Tippmann paintball guns for the money.
Tippmann is a trusted brand that boasts of having an established authority in the manufacturing of paintball guns. This company has been producing popular marker models for a very long time, and they have perfected that art.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, there is a perfect Tippmann paintball gun for you. This brand offers mechanical, pump, and electronic markers. Most of them are tactical designs, replicating semi-automatic weaponry. They also come with aesthetics to match.
However, it can be a challenging task to review them to find the right one. This is why we decided to compile a list of the best Tippmann paintball guns to help you narrow down your search.
Best Tippmann Paintball Gun
The first thing you need to figure out is whether you need a mechanical, pump, or electronic paintball gun. Mechanical markers can only fire one shot per trigger pull.
On the other hand, electro-pneumatic markers can be set to a variety of different firing modes. These modes include semi-auto, three-round burst, or fully automatic. This is perfect if you are looking more for a challenge and love proving you are the best paintball shooter.
However, it is important to note that electronic paintball guns should be charged before playing. In addition, you will not be able to play when it’s raining outside unless proper precautions are taken.
Read on, as we will also share some of the factors you need to consider before purchasing one.
Let us get right into it.
Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
The unique feature of this marker is the Cyclone Feed System that feeds up to 15 balls per second. This speed is mostly reserved for electronic paintball guns, but it does not need batteries to operate. This makes it an ideal choice if you want to shoot in wet conditions.
In addition, your purchase comes with an external selector switch, which allows you to switch instantly from safety to full firing mode.
The 8.5-inch stock barrel has been specifically engineered to improve accuracy levels. It also minimizes noise making it a good choice for playing scenarios requiring stealth.
This paintball marker is very easy to use. Even beginners will not have a hard time using it.
The internal bore is very wide, allowing you to strip your paintball gun more quickly. This makes it very easy to perform impromptu maintenance of your paintball gun.
It is worth mentioning that the sling mounts can be quickly removed if you want to add a sling.
- It is constructed from durable materials to ensure that it lasts for a long time.
- It includes tombstone connections that make maintenance a breeze.
- It includes a powerful cyclone feed system.
Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
The unique feature of this paintball gun is that it comes with a dual feed loading functionality. It is important to note that you can use paintball magazines for challenging combat settings. Alternatively, you can keep it simple for everyday games with the conventional hopper.
It is also a suitable choice for beginners because it is very user-friendly. In addition, it is very easy to maintain.
This semi-automatic marker is suitable for high-octane play. It can be tailored to match your playing style by adjusting the firing rate from 250 to 325 FPS, depending on the shooting application. It is worth mentioning that if you invest in a premium barrel, you will get high levels of accuracy combined with minimal firing noise.
The stainless steel gas lie will last for a long time before requiring replacement. It also comes with accessory rails to accommodate essential upgrades.
However, it is expensive, but the features included are worth the price.
- It allows you to adjust the firing rate from 250 to 325 FPS.
- It features a stainless steel internal gas line.
- It features incredible military aesthetics.
Tippmann Stormer Elite .68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker Black 14913
This paintball gun stands out because of the attention to detail. It features a high-quality construction and fast rate functionality. It also includes military aesthetics.
This user-friendly rifle is a perfect choice if you are looking for a dual feed modular design. This design allows you to enjoy MagFed functionality. It also supports a conventional hopper.
The durable construction can handle high-impact, as it is designed with more rigorous play in mind. As a result, it will provide relentless performance as you traverse your environment.
The price tag should not be an issue if this paintball gun fits your shooting requirements. The premium features included in this model are worth the price. It can accommodate players of all levels.
- It comes with a high-impact composite body.
- It is a user-friendly paintball rifle.
- It features military aesthetics and first-rate functionality.
Maddog Tippmann Cronus Tactical Corporal Paintball Gun Package
This iconic marker comes in at under five pounds, making it very easy to transport to the shooting range. In addition, you can easily customize it by including accessories and other paintballing extras you may require.
The unique feature of this paintball gun is that it comes with an adjustable stock. This allows you to determine the overall length.
The ergonomic handgrip combined with the vertical grip makes aiming a very straightforward process and helps to reduce recoil. These features have been included to appeal to the less experienced and advanced players.
This model is very affordable compared to other paintball guns but does not compromise on quality.
- It features an incredibly lightweight design.
- It is very comfortable and easy to handle.
- It comes with convenient features to reduce recoil.
Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Caliber Paintball Marker with ACT
It is integrated with rails, which means you can attach accessories like scopes, carry handles, and much more. In addition, it is very easy to use and features a lightweight design.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the split receiver design. This feature grants you easy access to the internal elements of your paintball gun. This makes it very easy to carry out essential upgrades and maintenance even when you are at a game.
The build quality of this paintball gun does not disappoint as well. It includes a robust aluminum die cast receiver with a matte black finish. In addition, the hardy veneer coating provides an extra layer of protection against impact, wear and tear.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- It is integrated with a rail for adding accessories.
- It features a high quality build that will last for a long time.
Tippmann Cronus Tactical Olive Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
It features a robust composite body that can withstand impact and scratches. This ensures that it can last for a long period, even if you use it over extended periods.
It is important to note that the aesthetics of this paintball gun are very appealing. In addition, the stripped-back design and finish effortlessly coordinate with tactical gear and equipment.
It is worth mentioning that you can also modify and upgrade this gun to your liking. This is because it is integrated with rails to add any accessory depending on the shooting application.
This iconic paintball gun is very easy to maintain even when you are in the midst of a game. It is also very easy to handle. This is because it comes with an ergonomic handgrip and vertical grip to improve firing accuracy with minimal effort. This feature also helps to reduce recoil.
- It comes with features that help to reduce the recoil.
- It is a user-friendly paintball gun.
- It is very easy to maintain.
Factors To Consider Before Purchasing a Paintball Gun
By now, we are sure that you have selected the best paintball gun that will deliver value for the money you spend. It is also important to note there are some factors you need to consider before buying one.
Let us look at some of these factors.
- Loading Systems – It is important to check the loading system of the paintball gun. Hopper systems sit on top of your paintball gun and feed paintball ammo into the firing chamber after pulling the trigger. Tippmann also offers magazine-fed marker models, but they provide a limited carrying capacity.
- Maintenance – It is important to pick a paintball gun that has hassle-free maintenance. This is important, especially for beginners who might want a tool-free maintenance gun. It should also be easy to maintain while you compete.
- Durability – The Tippmann paintball rifle you pick should be constructed from durable materials like carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is very lightweight and highly resilient to wear and tear.
- Marker Upgrades – If you want to upgrade your marker, you need to invest in a paintball gun that can be tailored to your liking. Most of them come with Picatinny rails, which allow you to mount all manner of essential accessories you might need. Some rifles also offer premium upgrades if you can afford them.
In summary, we have looked at the features of the best Tippmann paintball guns available on the market today. Paintballing is a fun activity that needs an appropriate paintball gun. This will help you gain a competitive edge over your competitors.
We have carried in-depth research and included some of the factors you need to consider before buying one. It is important to check all the features provided so that you can make a satisfying purchase.
If you are still unsure, we recommend checking out the customer reviews and recommendations. This will help you to narrow down your search further.
We hope that this buying guide helped you to select the best Tippmann paintball gun for the money.