If you are looking forward to a big game hunt or you expect to shoot at shorter distances, the Trijicon Accupoint 1 4×24 is the scope for you. In this Trijicon Accupoint 1 4×24 Review we highlight the features, pros, and cons of this scope to help you understand why it is one of the most popular Trijicon scopes.
It is designed with a patented illuminated aiming point that helps you to easily aim on your target. The scope has fiber optics and tritium, which make it illuminated enough for a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries.
The TR24G AccuPoint has a 3.20” eye relief and a 17.5mm – 5.1mm exit pupil. The field of view at 100 yards stands at 97.5′ – 24.2′ while the adjustment at the same distance is 4(clicks/in). You can also be assured of the scope’s safety even when immersed in water up to ten feet thanks to its waterproof nature.
Trijicon Accupoint 1 4×24 Review – [Specs, Pros, Cons & Verdict]
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Style: 3.20 inches
Field of View: field of view at 100 yards: 97.5′ – 24.2′
Tube Size: 30 mm
Length: 15.7 inches
Weight: 14.4 oz
Application : Hunting
The Trijicon Accupoint 1 4×24 is loaded with tons of features that make it one of the best short-range scopes in the market. It also comes with a Trijicon logo sticker, a lens pen, a set of lens caps, an AccuPoint manual, and a warranty card. Part of what makes the scope a choice for many is that;
- It is made with superior quality lenses that are multi-coated to provide maximum clarity and light-gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- The scope uses fiber optic technology which helps to automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle aiming point to the light conditions
- It has a tritium phosphor lamp which illuminates the reticle in low to no light. The illuminated reticle doesn’t project any illumination from the objective lens
- An aircraft-grade aluminum housing ensures ruggedness for all-weather performance
- The scope has a second focal plane reticle whose size remains constant as magnification increases
- The AccuPoint Riflescope offers a variable magnification of 1 to 4 times.
- It has a 24mm objective lens and a total length of 10.3 inches.
- The scope is light with a weight of 14.40 oz.
- The scope has a triangle reticle pattern, with green as the day reticle color as well as the night reticle color.
- You will be able to easily mount this scope on a bolt action
- It is made of a strong 6061- T6 aluminum housing that makes it durable and break-proof for years of use
- The scope does not run out of illumination. You will not have to carry batteries around
- This scope allows easy adjustment with a simple twist of your fingers, allowing you to reach out to 300+ yards.
- Unfortunately due to the rugged build, the scope tends to be a little heavier than most scopes of its class.
The Trijicon TR24G AccuPoint 1-4x24mm Riflescope is designed with multiple features that make it one of the best in the market. It, for example, has a rugged build with strong durable housing which makes it stand out from other delicate riflescopes. Many will say that it works just like the red dot sight at 1x mag. Although the scope is a bit heavier than some other scopes, it still has a well manageable weight for easy operation when on the move. Considering the variable magnification, this is a reasonably priced scope.