Table of Contents
- 1 Best Airsoft Guns For CQB
- 2 G&G CM16 ARP9 CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG
- 3 Tokyo Marui FNH Licensed P90
- 4 Krytac Kriss Vector Airsoft AEG SMG Rifle
- 5 KWA Ronin T6 VM4 PDW Airsoft AEG Rifle
- 6 Umarex H&K UMP .45 Elite Gen 2 Airsoft EBB AEG SMG Rifle
- 7 Classic Army Skirmisher AR4 ECS SBR Airsoft AEG Rifle
- 8 KWA Umarex H&K MP7 Hard Kick Gas Blowback Airsoft SMG
- 9 Factors to Consider Before Buying an Airsoft Gun For CQB
- 10 Conclusion
Are you on the market for a Close Quarter Combat airsoft gun? By the end of this buying guide, you will be able to select the best airsoft gun for CQB.
Over the years, an increasing number of people have approached the discipline of airsoft. This has led to a growing demand for specific replicas for certain scenarios.
Close Quarter Battle is a high-intensity type of airsoft game played in close quarters. The main objective is to eliminate the other team. It is a popular game where operational priorities change radically.
It is important to note that you need compact equipment for this gaming scenario because you need to be very fast. Lightweight airsoft guns allow you to maneuver dynamic scenarios. This is why you need an airsoft gun specifically designed for close combat situations.
Best Airsoft Guns For CQB
There are many airsoft guns available on the market today. Unfortunately, most of them lose their effectiveness in CQB because of the clutter, lack of speed during the movements, or weight. You need to find one that is fast, effective, and efficient.
This might be an overwhelming task, especially for beginners, because there are many factors you need to consider. This is why we did some research to help you out.
Choosing the Best Airsoft Guns For CQB
In today’s buying guide, we will look at the best airsoft guns for close quarter battles. Stick to the end, as we will also share some of the main factors you have to consider before buying one. The main aim of this guide is to provide you with all the information you need to make a satisfying purchase.
Let us get right into it.1
G&G CM16 ARP9 CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG
The G&G Airsoft Combat Machine is a compact rifle that is very affordable. In addition, it provides you with reliable performance because most of its internals are made of metal. This ensures that the gun will last for a long time.
It comes with a high ROF (Rate of Fire) and excellent precision with a muzzle velocity of 350 fps. However, you need to purchase a battery first to power it. It is also worth mentioning that the trigger response is excellent, and it also sounds great while shooting.
The rail system can accommodate accessories like a laser or flashlight. This makes it have a tactical feel.
- It provides you with a velocity of 350 fps
- The integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic.
- The 5″ M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
Tokyo Marui FNH Licensed P90
This airsoft rifle shoots at 265 FPS and is compatible with 0.20g BBs. The hop-up and barrel quality greatly improve the range and accuracy of the gun.
It is important to note that it is 50 cm, weighs 1660g, and comes with a 330 rounds magazine. This makes it an ideal choice for CQB engagements and long-range battles. There are different kinds of magazines for players who like using low-cap and midcap magazines.
It is worth mentioning that your purchase comes with a red dot sight. This scope helps you aim properly when aiming for targets over short distances. However, it needs 2x AAA batteries to work.
- It features a high quality injection molded reinforced polymer receiver.
- It features ambidextrous controls, allowing both left and right-handed shooters to operate the gun.
- It is compatible with 0.20g BBs.
Krytac Kriss Vector Airsoft AEG SMG Rifle
The lightweight design makes it a great choice for close quarter gaming scenarios. In addition, it comes with Picatinny rails for mounting tactical accessories like scopes and flashlights.
It is important to note that the outer part of the gun is made from high-quality water and heat-resistant polymer. The rails and inner components are made out of steel and metal. This makes it very strong.
The design allows players to hold it firmly and helps to reduce recoil. It is worth mentioning that the stock folds on the right side, allowing the player to perform proper maneuvers in any gaming scenario. This makes it a great choice for close quarter battles that are played in tight spaces.
- It comes with a licensed KRISS Vector GEN II folding stock and housing.
- It is integrated with a Krytac FET system.
- It comes with a top and bottom Picatinny rail.
KWA Ronin T6 VM4 PDW Airsoft AEG Rifle
It is important to note that it is powered by KWA’s upgraded VM4 v2.5 gearbox. In addition, it also features an improved PDW stock, adjustable hop-up, M-LOK handguards, and SOCOM-style muzzle brake.
This airsoft rifle is well built and lightweight. The receiver is made out of metal, while the rails and folding sights are made out of steel.
It is worth mentioning that it features a fire selector on both sides. This means that both left and right handed users can use it.
The rate of fire is not very high, but sometimes that can be useful because you will not waste too many BBs. In addition, the battery compartment is set into the stock, which can be folded into three different positions.
- The velocity of this rifle can be adjusted from 340-370 FPS.
- It is compatible with 0.20g BBs.
- It features a full metal construction.
Umarex H&K UMP .45 Elite Gen 2 Airsoft EBB AEG SMG Rifle
This airsoft gun comes with a short barrel, a folding stock, and an extended hi-cap magazine. The magazine can accommodate 400 rounds, making it an ideal choice for close combat scenarios.
It is important to note that this airsoft gun comes with fully licensed HK trademarks. The gun is 685mm long, but you can adjust the length to 440mm when the stock is folded. This makes it an ideal gun for maneuvering in tight environments.
The exceptional feature of this gun is that it is constructed from a fiber-reinforced polymer, except for the metal rails and fixed iron sights. In addition, the four metal rails allow you to add accessories for a more tactical feel. You can add tactical equipment like flashlights, lasers, and grips.
It is worth mentioning that the hop-up is adjustable. In addition, the three fire modes (safety, semi-auto, and full-auto), allow you to use this rifle in almost any airsoft gaming scenario.
- It comes with a muzzle velocity of 340-356 FPS with 0.20 BBs.
- The magazine can accommodate 400 rounds.
- The rails allow you to add tactical accessories you may need.
Classic Army Skirmisher AR4 ECS SBR Airsoft AEG Rifle
This airsoft rifle is 640mm when extended and 550mm when folded. The classic STANAG magazine included accommodates 300 rounds.
In addition, it comes with many rails available to place lots of tactical equipment. The new electronic control system can be programmed to shoot at 3 to 5 round bursts depending on the shooting application.
The stock is adjustable and can be set to 2 different positions. However, the battery compartment is small compared to other options on the market today.
- It features a high rate of fire.
- It is very easy to use compared to other options.
- It features a full length 20mm top rail for mounting optics and other accessories.
KWA Umarex H&K MP7 Hard Kick Gas Blowback Airsoft SMG
In addition, it features Picatinny accessory rails for easy mounting of various tactical accessories. It also features an adjustable hop-up and stock. The length of this SMG is 590mm with the extended stock and 380mm when it is folded.
It is worth mentioning that the blowback system delivers nice recoil. This makes it a great choice to perfect your shooting and gun handling skills.
This airsoft gun features semi and full-auto modes at around 370 FPS. It is compatible with 0.20g BBs with a rate of fire of about 16 rounds per second.
- It features a lightweight polymer frame.
- It features a realistic, hard-kick blowback.
- It comes with metal Picatinny accessory rails.
Factors to Consider Before Buying an Airsoft Gun For CQB
When buying an airsoft gun, you need to ensure that it is specifically designed for your shooting requirements. This will make the overall selection process easy. It is also important to note that the weapon you choose will significantly impact your performance in a CQB game.
By now, we know that you have already found the best one for CQB gaming scenarios. However, here are some of the factors that you have to consider:
- Authenticity – It is important to purchase an airsoft gun from a brand that is officially licensed. It should be a replica of the genuine brand to allow you to perfect your skills. You should also check out the weight and measurements.
- Accessories – The best airsoft sniper gun for CQB should allow you to include accessories like scopes and flashlights for a more tactical look and feel. For example, you can add a tactical flashlight in dimly lit gaming scenarios.
- Performance – It is important to check the kind of ammo it fires and the velocity of the shots. You should purchase a rifle that is accurate and easy to use. This will help you hone your shooting and gun handling skills. It should also be specifically designed for CBQ gaming scenarios.
- Durability – You should ensure that the airsoft gun you purchase is made from high quality materials. This will ensure the longevity of the airsoft gun. In addition, it should have a tough polymer.
- Maintenance – It is important to pick a speedball gun that has hassle-free maintenance. This is important, especially for beginners who might want a tool-free maintenance gun. It should also be easy to maintain while you compete.
In summary, we have shared the features of some of the top recommended guns designed for close quarter battles. There are several factors to keep in mind, but the ones included on our list have the best price to performance ratio.
It would be best if you bought a weapon that is not too bulky. Then, once you get it, make sure that it works well. You should also check the ROF of the different replicas. Higher ROF weapons have a higher volume of fire, and low ROF replicas may not provide us with the amount of fire you need to eliminate our opponents.
We hope that this buying guide helped you choose the best airsoft gun for CQB (Close Quarter Battle).