This is a comprehensive Athlon Midas TAC 4 16 Review that covers the pros, cons of Athlon Midas TAC 4 16 riflescope.
The Athlon Midas TAC 4 16 30mm is another masterpiece from the Athlon brand. It has features including the APRS2 FFP MIL reticle designed for precision rifle series competition and any other long-range shooting applications with accurate ranging capability. Additionally, the riflescope can help you quickly determine distance, holdover positions, and windage corrections.
It has a unique design of fine .2 mil hash mark increments from center to 6 mils to both left and right to help the shooter set a quick windage holdover position after dialing in elevation on their targets. In addition, the floating 0.05 (0.06) center dot takes the shooter’s vision right on target, allowing them to engage the target quickly.
Athlon Midas TAC 4 16 Review
Athlon Midas 4-16×44 30mm comes with HD Glass for better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image. It also has fully multicoated optics that effectively reduce reflected light and increase the light transmission giving you a brighter image than the regular single coated lenses. In addition, the XPL Coating helps to protect the exterior lenses from dirt, oil, and scratches.
The scope’s precision Zero Stop System lets you return to your zero position. You can also dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark.
Everyone needs a riflescope that can cater to all their adventure needs in the field, be it hunting, bird watching, plinking, or target shooting. The Midas 4-16×44 30mm riflescope comes with many features for this purpose, including a 0.1 MIL click value, 30 MIL total elevation adjustment, and 10-yard to infinity parallax adjustment.
- It features a first focal plane reticle that stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that reduces or grows in size along with your target during zooming in or out
- It is designed with HD Glass to offer you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image
- The scope has a precision Zero Stop System that makes sure you can lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop
- It has advanced fully multicoated lenses to reduce reflected light and increase the transmission of light for a brighter target image at all distances
- It features Capped Windage Turret to prevent accidental adjustments
- The scope is affordable
- It is easy to use with non-slip material for easy handling
- The 44mm objective lens can make the scope a bit heavy for some rifles.
Weighting at slightly below a kilogram, the aircraft-grade aluminum-made scope is very convenient and reliable. In addition, the material is durable and rugged enough to withstand field conditions. It comes with a Lithium metal battery that ensures a long time of continued use.
The TAC riflescope gives you better light transmission, brighter and sharper images than many other riflescopes of the same price. This is thanks to the High Definition glass, which ensures minimal glare.
For its price, the riflescope is quite endowed for different outdoor performances. From the high-quality glasses, with multicoating, to capped reset turrets, this riflescope is sure to provide you with the best shooting or bird watching experience.