If you are looking for one of the best NightForce SHV scopes, you cannot afford to ignore NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1. This is a great scope for a wide range of applications, it is versatile and works perfectly with most calibers as you will find out its features, pros, cons in this NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 review.
If you have used NightForce scopes before, you can understand the reliability and durability that come with the NightForce SHV series.
These scopes are built to outlast any other scopes in the same price range of the specification category.
NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 Review
In this NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 review, I want us to understand the features that make this NightForce scope exceptional for various applications.
If you are looking for a scope you can use for a variety of rifles and calibers, you should highly consider NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R Reticle Black Matte Hunting Scope.
This scope is also considered one of the finest NightForce hunting scopes in the market today.
Let us begin this NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 review with a summary of the specification of this scope.
NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 Specifications
- NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R Reticle Black Matte Hunting Scope is the first focal plane that features the ability to hold for elevation and windage at any magnification using the unique technology built on the reticle.
- This scope features a 4-14x magnification that gives it maximum versatility for use in a wide range of applications and makes it an exceptional hunting scope.
- NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R Reticle Black Matte Hunting Scope has an outstanding combination of resolving power and the field of view and especially at high magnification
- It is designed with a 50mm objective lens that provides great light transmission in all shooting conditions. You can use this scope for hunting in low light conditions since the large objective lens provides enough illumination in low light.
- NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 length is 14.8 inches, and it weighs 30 ounces
- It is built with a 30mm main tube, which gives the shooter the maximum adjustment ranges of 90 minutes or 26 Mil-radians, and the adjustments are quarter-minute of angle or tenth mil-radian based on the reticle selected.
- Finally, NightForce SHV 4-14x50mm F1 features the Zerostop technology which allows you to return to your zero point, despite how many elevation adjustments you’ve made.
In the past, I have owned NightForce scopes and have used most of these scopes for hunting and recreational target shooting.
I find the versatility and great quality that comes with every NightForce scope to be the best value for money. NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 is an excellent choice for a hunting scope and works perfectly with the majority of calibers. I can recommend NightForce SHV 4 14×50 F1 for 300 Win Mag, .308 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor as well as 7mm.
This scope is built to handle the recoil from these calibers gracefully and glass clarity is superb allowing you to skyrocket your accuracy to new levels that cannot be achieved with other scopes in the same price range.
The 4-14 zoom range and the Zero stop make it easier to acquire targets and also take multiple shots repeatedly with high accuracy.