If you are having a hard time finding the best scope for Savage Rascal 22, we’ve got you covered. In today’s comprehensive guide, we will share some of the top-recommended options to help you improve your shooting experience.
We will also share some of the important factors you need to keep in mind when shopping for a scope for the Savage Rascal 22. This section will help you narrow down your search.
The Savage Rascal 22 is an affordable single shot 22 for young shooters. It features a lightweight design, making it ideal for different shooting applications like target shooting.
It features a safety on the right side and a plastic feed sled to help guide shells. It is safer, more accurate, and very easy to use.
In addition, it features the Savage AcuTrigger which is liked by many shooting enthusiasts. This is because the safety of the AcuTrigger is an advantage, as kids drop things.
This rifle is made from durable materials to ensure it lasts for a long time, even after repeated use. This great starter-training firearm is accurate and safe.
However, if you want to hone your precision and accuracy skills, you need to mount a scope on the rifle. It will help you to hit targets at different ranges.
The only problem is finding a reliable scope that is compatible with this rifle. There are many options to choose from, and each one comes with its own set of features. This is why we created this guide to help you make a well-informed purchase.
Best Scope For Savage Rascal 22
By the end of this guide, you will find the best scope for Savage Rascal 22. The scopes we have shared are loaded with many features to help you improve your shooting experience.
They are fitted with clear glass to provide you with color-accurate images. In addition, they are made from high-quality materials to ensure they last for a long time, even after repeated use.
Here are the top-recommended options:
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm Riflescope – Best Overall
The Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm is the best scope for Savage Rascal 22. It is perfect for target shooting and deer hunting.
This powerful scope is made from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity. It can withstand powerful recoil and impact.
This scope features a waterproof and fog-proof coating. This allows you to use your rifle in almost any environment. The scope is also purged with nitrogen gas to prevent any fog from accumulating.
The windage and elevation are clearly marked and easy to adjust. This helps to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting applications.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the Twilight Light Management System. This system combines lens coatings to maximize low-light imaging. This helps to reduce glare and diffusion.
We recommend this scope because of the high-quality construction. It will provide you with a relentless performance even after repeated use. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It comes with a duplex reticle and tactile turrets.
- It comes with an excellent lifetime warranty.
- It features a Twilight Management System
BARSKA 3-9×40 Huntmaster 30/30 Rifle Scope
The BARSKA 3-9×40 Huntmaster is another excellent scope for the Savage Rascal 22. It is ideal for beginners because it is very easy to use and set up. This prevents you from losing a lot of time preparing to hunt and shoot your target.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is that it comes with accessories like a lens cloth, scope caps, and mounting rings. However, the mounting rings included are not very durable.
It is a versatile scope, which can adapt to different situations. You can use it for plinking, target shooting, or hunting.
In addition, the 1-inch tube diameter adds to its efficiency and durability. It has a straightforward design, meaning that you do not have to deal with a lot of complexities and challenges when using it.
You will also be pleased with the parallax-free setup. It prevents you from dealing with parallax errors, which can distort your vision.
The other outstanding feature is the weatherproof construction. You can subject it to harsh climatic conditions.
- It has a sleek and appealing design
- It is affordable compared to other scopes within the same price range
- Your purchase comes with accessories
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Scout Rifle Scope
The Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Scout Rifle Scope is another excellent option for the Savage Rascal 22. It is fitted with high-quality glass to provide you with high-resolution images.
This scope features a 2-7x magnification combined with a 32 mm objective lens. It is worth mentioning that the single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy.
In addition, it ensures optimal visual performance and waterproofness. It is worth mentioning that the single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy.
In addition, it ensures optimal visual performance and waterproofness. This scope provides you with long eye relief and an MOA turret that can be reset.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the fast focus eyepiece that allows you to focus with both eyes, one eye being supported by the magnification of the scope. However, it requires a bit of practice for you to learn how to use it well.
This scope also comes with an excellent lifetime warranty. This warranty provides real value for the money you spend. This is because your scope will be repaired or replaced when damaged.
- The outer casing is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the scope
- The nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging in any weather
Vortex Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire Scope
The Vortex Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire Scope is ideal for close to medium-range shooting applications. It includes a proprietary coating that increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
This riflescope includes capped reset turrets. The caps provide external protection for the turret.
The 1-inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size, and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications like hunting or target shooting.
This scope includes a second focal plane reticle that you can use to estimate range, and holdover, and to check the wind drift even at the highest magnification level.
It also has a Precision-Glide Erector System that ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly at all magnification ranges.
It has an anodized finish that makes this scope shockproof and durable. It is O-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
- It includes lenses that are fully multi-coated for crisp images in any lighting situation
- The precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability
- It includes a VIP warranty
Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight
If you are searching for a red dot sight for the Savage Rascal 22, the Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight is a solid choice for you. It is ideal for beginners who want to hone their precision and accuracy skills.
This red dot is designed for competitive shooting, combat applications, home defense, and hunting as well.
It is worth mentioning that this red dot is fitted with clear glass to provide you with clear images that are color accurate. You will always have a clear unobstructed view, even when you use it in extreme water conditions.
This versatile red dot sight features 11 adjustments to provide you with sharp images that are color accurate. This allows you to use your firearm effectively in a wide range of lighting conditions.
This red dot is compatible with most Picatinny rails found in most firearms today. A CR2032 battery powers this scope, allowing you to use it for hunting expeditions.
- It features a weatherproof construction
- It can be submerged in water up to 10 feet in depth
- It is easy to mount on the AR platform
Factors to Consider When Shopping For The Best Scope For Savage Rascal 22
It is important to note that the best scope depends on your shooting requirements. Therefore, it is always advisable to first define your shooting requirements to make the selection process easy.
However, it can still be difficult to select the best scope because there are many options available. This is why we included this section to help you narrow down your search further.
We will share some of the important factors you need to keep in mind when shopping for a scope for Savage Rascal 22.
- Durability – When buying any scope, you need to check on the durability. It is important to invest in a scope that is made of high-quality materials to ensure it lasts for a long time. We recommend buying a scope with proven and tested durability. It should also have a waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof construction to ensure it lasts for a long time.
- Objective Lens – It is advisable to check the objective lens size of your scope. This is because the size directly relates to the brightness of the images produced. A scope with a large objective lens offers clear images that are color accurate. We recommend buying a scope with a 40 mm objective lens. You can buy a scope with a large objective lens. However, scopes with a large objective lens will add a considerable amount of weight.
- Superior light transmission – When buying any scope it is important to check on the light transmission. This is because it directly affects the quality of the image. A reliable scope should provide extra minutes of shooting time, especially when hunting at dusk or dawn.
- Warranty – When buying any scope, it is important to check if it comes with a warranty or additional customer services. This is very important if you want to buy an expensive scope. A reliable warranty can help you solve queries you may encounter when using the scope. In addition, it ensures that your scope is replaced or repaired if it suffers any damage at no cost.
- Eye relief – When buying a scope, it is important to check on the eye relief across all the magnification levels. This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. A scope with generous eye relief helps to prevent a black eye from recoil.
- Reticle – The other important feature you need to consider is the reticle of the scope. It is important to invest in a scope with a high-quality retile depending on your shooting needs. If you will use the scope for hunting applications, we recommend buying a duplex, mil-dot, or BDC reticle. This is because they allow you to adjust windage and elevation for better accuracy and precision. This helps to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting applications.
- Weatherproof – We recommend buying a scope with weatherproof construction. This will ensure that the scope can withstand the harshest conditions.
- Ease of use – It is important to buy an easy-to-use scope, especially if you are a beginner. It should be easy to sight in and hold zero even after continuous shots. In addition, you should not have a hard time mounting the scope on your rifle or adjusting windage and elevation knobs.
In today’s post, we have shared an honest review of 5 of the best scopes for Savage Rascal 22. They have a good price to performance ratio when compared to other options available in the market today.
In addition, we have included vital factors you should keep in mind when shopping for a scope in this category.
If you are still having a hard time selecting a scope, we recommend buying the Leupold VX Freedom 3-9x40mm riflescope. It is loaded with premium features to take your shooting game to the next level.
We hope that this post provided you with all the information you needed to make a well-informed decision.