If you are looking for the best helmet mounted thermal monocular, this post I will share with you a helmet mounted thermal monocular that you should consider buying.
FLIR Breach PTQ136 Multi-Purpose Thermal Imaging Monocular is a good monocular that can be easily mounted on a helmet and comes with several quality features that make it a remarkable thermal monocular that can be used in a wide range of applications.
FLIR Breach PTQ136 Helmet Mounted Thermal Monocular
Let us begin by looking at the features of FLIR Breach PTQ136 Multi-Purpose Thermal Imaging Monocular to find out if it’s the right monocular for you.
FLIR Breach PTQ136 Multi-Purpose Thermal Imaging Monocular Features
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 is an exceptional monocular that comes with the advanced image processing of the internal FLIR boson thermal core and a bright high definition display that is designed to create outstanding image clarity and delivers reliable better detection and excellent classification,
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 is a great monocular for both day or night use and therefore considerably the best day and night helmet mounted thermal monocular.
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 helmet mounted thermal monocular provides convenient hands-free operation since it is designed with the mini-rail mounting points to let the user apply this thermal monocular on wide variety of head mounts,
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 is a the best monocular for helmet mount and also works well with installation of additional equipment along with the thermal monocular on the helmet.
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 is designed to document operations with on-board video recording and image capture.
- It also provides you with multiple palettes to select the perfect option for viewing during different settings this allows you to maximize the situational awareness and this is augmented by the world-class digital compass or inclinometer.
- FLIR Breach PTQ136 thermal monocular features an internal memory of up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- The package of this thermal monocular includes the following; thermal monocular, cr123a battery, lens cloth, and the hard case.
FLIR Breach PTQ136 thermal monocular is arguably one of the best helmet mounted thermal monocular in the market today.
It features all the qualities you need in a good thermal monocular and also comes with the rail that allow users to mount this monocular on wide range of helmets.