Table of Contents
- 1 Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
- 2 Top 10+ Best Ultrasonic Cleaner For Guns Reviews
- 2.1 Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Reviews Quick Comparison Table
- 2.2 Hornady Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner #1 – Best Ultrasonic Cleaner for Guns ( Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II)
- 2.3 Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner 2.5 L ( Best Heated Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner)
- 2.4 iSonic P4820 Ultrasonic Cleaner ( Ultrasonic Long Gun Cleaner)
- 2.5 Lyman Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner
- 2.6 CO-Z 15L Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- 2.7 Lyman Turbo Sonic 6000 Case Cleaner (Best Gun Ultrasonic Cleaner for Gun Parts and Cases )
- 2.8 iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 2.9 Mophorn Ultrasonic Cleaner 10L Digital
- 2.10 Hornady Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner 9L
- 2.11 RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner
- 2.12 DK Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 2.13 Taihan Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
- 2.14 SharperTek Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 3 How Does Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Work?
- 4 Conclusion
Shooting is a great hobby for many in most parts of the world. However, after a whole weekend of target shooting, you may need to clean your gun. If you have the best ultrasonic cleaner for guns, you can easily clean your gun. In this post, I want to share with you the comprehensive list of the best best ultrasonic cleaners for guns reviews to help you make the right decision when buying one.
When you fire bullets for a long time, gunpowder builds up inside the barrel. You need to clean your gun to remove any residue so that it can maintain its efficiency and even your accuracy.
Cleaning the gun manually is quite hectic. You are required to dismantle the gun and clean each part separately. After that, you need to lubricate the parts and put them back together. This is a time-consuming process.
Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
This is why you need to purchase an ultrasonic cleaner for your guns. It is worth buying one because it will offer you a low-cost solution to clean your weapons effectively and efficiently for a lifetime. You can easily purchase one online and it will be delivered to your desired location.
We highly recommend having one as these devices are also used in many gun shops to clean the guns they sell to their customers.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaner for Guns List
If you are in a hurry and are looking for a quick solution of the best ultrasonic cleaner for guns, this is a quick list of the top 5 best ultrasonic gun cleaners:
- Hornady Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
- Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner 2.5L
- iSonic P4820 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Lyman Ultrasonic Cleaner Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner
- CO-Z 15L Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- Lyman Turbo Sonic 6000 Case Cleaner
- Hornady Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner 9L
- RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner
- DK Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Taihan Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
What is an Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner?
An ultrasonic gun cleaner is an advanced cleaning machine that helps shooters to clean their guns efficiently.
This perfect solution has been around for many years, but it has been predominately used for commercial purposes only. They are now very affordable enough for you to purchase one for personal use.
The automatic cleaning device includes lubricating pans, cleaning tanks, lubricating solutions, and ultrasonic cleaning concentrate to help you preserve your gun.
The scrubbing action removes petroleum-based pollution, skin oils, dust, and carbon deposits. It also protects your gun from rust, as the parts are sonically energized to lubricate the small crevices and joints to remove moisture deposits.
Top 10+ Best Ultrasonic Cleaner For Guns Reviews
This is why we have prepared for you a list of 10+ best ultrasonic cleaners for guns reviews. They are best-selling and top reviewed in the market today.
Let’s have a look at the features offered by each of these ultrasonic gun cleaners. Before we look at in-depth Ultrasonic gun cleaner reviews, let us look at a quick comparison table of these best gun Ultrasonic cleaners:
Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Reviews Quick Comparison Table
|1Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II
|2Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner 2.5 L
|3iSonic P4820 Ultrasonic Cleaner.
|4Lyman Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner
|5CO-Z 15L Ultrasonic Cleaning System
|6Lyman Turbo Sonic 6000 Case Cleaner
|7iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner
|8Mophorn Ultrasonic Cleaner 10L Digital
|9Hornady Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner 9L
|10RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner
|11DK Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
|12SharperTek Ultrasonic Cleaner
Hornady Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner #1 – Best Ultrasonic Cleaner for Guns ( Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II)
The Hornady ultrasonic gun cleaner helps you to remove any carbon residue on small gun parts and brass. It uses microjet action combined with a sonic solution to clean the parts effectively both from inside and outside.
You can choose the appropriate cycle time using the five to thirty-minute timer, depending on your cleaning needs.
It includes two large-sized stainless steel tanks that can hold one hundred fifty .308 cases and three hundred .223 cases.
The 80-watt ceramic heater ensures that the gun parts are cleaned effectively in one round.
- It helps you to clean gunpowder residue to maintain the effectiveness of your gun
- It includes a 2L capacity and ceramic heater to clean gun parts in one round
- The tank is made of stainless steel to make it durable
Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner 2.5 L ( Best Heated Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner)
The Digital Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner 2.5 L includes a large stainless steel tank that allows you to clean guns. It is a multipurpose cleaner that can also be used to clean dental equipment.
It comes with a strong plastic basket that is made up of ABS 757 material. It offers better drop-proof and waterproof ability better than metal baskets.
The device also includes a highly powerful transducer and built-in heater to make the cleaning more effective.
The other exceptional features include a radiator fan, circuit protector, and wet-proof PCB.
- It includes a 2.5L capacity and heater to clean gun parts in one round
- It can be used to clean dental equipment and gun parts
- It includes a circuit protector to ensure that the device remains effective
iSonic P4820 Ultrasonic Cleaner ( Ultrasonic Long Gun Cleaner)
The iSonic P4820 Ultrasonic Cleaner allows you to clean gun parts and brass efficiently. It includes a stainless steel tank that can accommodate long rifle parts, dental equipment, and silverware.
The ultrasonic transducers in this ultrasonic gun cleaner are of industrial grade and are 2 times durable than other transducers.
It is also fortified with a cooling fun that allows you to run the device for a long duration. It has a timer setting of 180, 280, 380, 480, and 90 seconds.
This 2.5 L device has a safety feature that prevents overheating. It is also worth mentioning that it has 5 internal safety certifications to assure the highest quality. One of them is GS for Germany, which is the toughest standard that a product can achieve
- It includes a heater preset at 149F/65C and a cooling pan to prevent overheating
- It comes with an Ultrasonic Frequency of 42,000 Hz
- It includes a 9.8″x5.8″x3.1″ tank size that can accommodate large rifles
Lyman Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner
The Lyman Turbo Sonic 2500 Case Cleaner is a 2.5L device that provides you with the most reliable cleaning performance.
The 115-Volt power of the device efficiently removes residue casings both inside and out in less than 10 minutes.
The ultrasonic cavitation lifts carbon and dirt to clean cases and primer pockets.
It also includes a heated tank with a plastic basket to improve the cleaning performance. We recommend using the Lyman’s Turbo Sonic Cleaning Solution with this device.
- It includes a large tank size that can accommodate many casings
- It provides you with an effective cleaning performance of fewer than 10 minutes
- The ultrasonic cavitation dissolves any residue on the casings
CO-Z 15L Ultrasonic Cleaning System
The CO-Z 15L Ultrasonic Cleaning System is a powerful device that includes six industrial-grade transducers to provide you with outstanding cleaning results.
This quality sonic cleaner helps you to remove any residue on gun parts, revolvers, casings, and empty pistols. It uses a combination of intense ultrasonic cleaning to remove any foreign material.
It includes a timer setting of 1 – 30 minutes and a stainless steel basket. You are also provided with detailed instructions on how you can use it.
It has a 1-year warranty to ensure it is fixed or replaced if it does not function as required.
- It includes 6 transducers to provide you with better cleaning results
- It has a durable stainless steel construction
- It includes carrying handles for easy draining and transportation
Lyman Turbo Sonic 6000 Case Cleaner (Best Gun Ultrasonic Cleaner for Gun Parts and Cases )
The Lyman Turbo Sonic 6000 Case Cleaner is another powerful tool you can use to clean gun parts and cases at your convenience. It includes a large capacity that can accommodate handguns and pistol frames.
This device can process up to 1300 9mm cases in under 15 minutes. It features a 5 timed cleaning cycle and a heated tank to provide you with optimum cleaning performance.
It also includes two industrial-grade transducers that improve the cleaning performance.it provides you with a built-in drain and hose to help you change the solution easily.
- It includes convenient handles for easy transportation
- It has a large capacity that can clean handguns and pistol frames
- It includes a heated tank to provide you with the best cleaning performance
iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner
If you are looking for an ultrasonic gun cleaner to clean brass casings, then the iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner is the perfect choice for you.
This 2L machine can effectively clean brass cartridges, as it includes an industrial-grade stack transducer. They are twice as durable as wafer transducers.
You are also provided with a 30-minute timer and a brass cleaning solution concentrate csbc001-1pt for cleaning pistols and gun parts effectively.
- It includes a heater preset at 140F/60C to prevent overheating
- The stainless tank size 7.2″X6″x3″ is ideal for cleaning brass cartridges
- You can use it to clean pistols and gun parts
Mophorn Ultrasonic Cleaner 10L Digital
The Mophorn Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner provides you with a 10L capacity with an industrial-grade heater to provide you with the best gun cleaning performance. This multipurpose cleaner can be used for cleaning jewelry, dental, and tattoo equipment. You can also use it to clean car parts and carbs.
It includes a built-in automatic frequency micro-adjustment that provides you with the best cleaning action in a small amount of time. The Frequency Sweep feature allows you to use any cleaning solution to get the best results.
It offers you a max cleaning cycle time of 55 minutes, which is 30 minutes more than other models in the market.
- It includes transducers to allow you to control the temperature
- It includes a 1-year warranty and after-sale support from the manufacturer
- It includes a unique frequency sweep feature to provide you with advanced cleaning
Hornady Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner 9L
The Hornady Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner provides you with a 9 liter capacity with 25.5″ X 7″ X 4″ interior dimensions to easily clean a 16-inch AR-15 upper in one go. It can effectively clean internal and external surfaces of primer pockets and cartridge cases.
This powerful device includes a heating element along with 4 powerful transducers to provide you with optimal cleaning performance to remove stubborn residues.
It is featured with the degas function, microjet action, and 5 temperature settings. You can use the inner tank (1.7 qt) to clean smaller batches.
- It is integrated with drain pans in the lids
- The 25.5″ X 7″ X 4″ interior dimensions can accommodate a 16″ AR upper easily
- It includes 5 temperature settings, which you can use depending on your cleaning needs
RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner
This device helps you to remove tarnish, metal oxides, and carbon build-up within a few minutes.
It includes a sensor unit that helps you to know when the solution has to be changed. You are also provided with a tube and drain valve to conveniently drain out water.
The degas function further enhanced the cleaning action
- It is made from durable materials to ensure that it lasts for long
- It includes a sensor unit that lets you know when to change the solution
- It includes a powerful transducer and heater to produce the best cleaning results
DK Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
The DK Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner helps you to save a lot of time by flawlessly cleaning your gun parts. This 3L ultrasonic cleaner includes a stainless steel tank that can hold your firearm parts.
It can clean grease, carbon residue, and dirt effectively. It is very easy to use, as you just need to use the keypad and display to select the temperature. The pre-set temperature settings range from 20 – 80 degrees.
It is worth mentioning that you should only use the recommended cleaning solution to provide the best results without causing any damage.
- It includes convenient time and temperature settings depending on your cleaning needs
- It includes an auto-standby sleep mode with auto power off
- It is safe to use as the recommended cleaning solution is explosion-proof
Taihan Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
The Taihan Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is packed with many features to help you remove any dust, oil, metal oxides, and carbon particles within minutes.
It includes a powerful transducer, 10L large capacity tank, and highly durable steel construction. The large capacity can accommodate 2-full size guns and 2 revolvers at the same time.
This ultrasonic cleaner includes carrying handles for easy transport. It also provides you with a draining tap that makes cleaning easier.
The industry-grade transducer in this product is efficient and produces 240 watts of ultrasonic energy.
This good cleaning kit will deliver value for every buck you spend on it.
- It includes an auto-standby sleep mode with auto power off
- It includes an adjustable digital timer
- It includes a large capacity tank that can accommodate full-sized guns
SharperTek Ultrasonic Cleaner
The SharperTek Ultrasonic Cleaner is a high-tech device that allows you to clean your handguns efficiently and effectively.
This multipurpose machine is capable of cleaning one 6’’ revolver or 2 semi-automatic pistols. It is a complete cleaning package as it includes 2 brushes, a polycarbonate cleaning tray, a polycarbonate lubricating pan and lid, and one gallon of ultrasonic cleaning solution.
You are also provided with 2 gallons of an eco-friendly lubricating solution that helps in protecting your gun from rust.
It can remove dirt, carbon, and grease effectively by utilizing the high frequency of 40,000 Hz. This device helps to reduce friction to prevent your gun from jamming.
- It includes 1oz oil with a needle dispenser to help you when lubricating your gun
- It has a 4L tank capacity that can accommodate 2 semi-automatic pistols in one wash
- It includes a temperature-regulated element
How Does Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Work?
The ultrasonic gun cleaner uses high-frequency sound waves with water or a cleaning solution to remove any residue on the gun parts.
The cavitation produced by the waves scrubs the item placed in the tank.
Purchasing this product will help you to clean the hard-to-reach places effectively. It removes any oil, carbon particles, and dust.
An ultrasonic cleaner also generates micro-currents in the water to clean your handgun or Glock
You just have to pour the lubricating solution into the pan and place the gun parts or brass casings into the pan. Place the pan into the machine.
Press the button to start the cleaning process to remove any residue on the gun. The lubricate solution will eliminate any stubborn carbon residue or moisture that is left out during cleaning and rinsing.
This will help you to clean your gun effectively and provide you with the best results. It will save time and money.
What Should You Consider Before Buying an Ultrasonic Cleaner?
There are many ultrasonic devices on the market today. You may be overwhelmed and this will make it hard for you to select the best one.
We have shared some of the best gun cleaning brands, but you may need to consider a few factors. They include:
- The size of the gun you want to clean – Ultrasonic cleaning devices are available in many sizes. If you have big guns, we recommend that you invest in a bigger machine.
- Basket included – From our experience, we recommend that you should not place the gun at the bottom of the tank. It is essential to choose a cleaning device that includes a cleaning basket to produce the best result.
- Heater – Not all sonic cleaning devices have a heater. It is important to use a machine with a heater to remove any dirt, grime, carbon residue, or lubricant within the shortest time possible.
- Ultrasonic frequency – We recommend choosing a device that has a frequency range of between 35-45 kHz. This is sufficient to clean your gun.
- Watts per liter – The higher the frequency, the higher the power you need to clean your gun effectively. We recommend purchasing a machine that includes an adjustable power option.
Based on the research we’ve done, we recommend the Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II, as the best ultrasonic gun cleaner as it can clean your gun effectively within a short period.
Some ultrasonic gun cleaners on this list can also be used to clean hospital equipment, car parts, or other kinds of equipment.
Remember to check the features of the ultrasonic gun cleaner you select before buying.