Table of Contents
- 1 Best Optic For Daniel Defense PDW
- 2 Factors to Consider When Shopping for the Best Optic for Daniel Defense PDW
- 3 Conclusion
If you are looking for the best optic for Daniel Defense PDW, you are in the right place. In today’s buying guide, we will discuss the features of the best optics that are compatible with the Daniel Defense PDW.
Before you proceed to the product reviews, it is advisable to first define your shooting requirements. This will make the overall section process easy for you. It also ensures that you do not make the expensive mistake of investing in a model that is not compatible with your needs.
It is important to pair the Daniel Defense PDW with a reliable optic if you want to consistently hit targets. This is very important, especially when using the firearm for tactical shooting or target practice.
The best scope will also help you to hone your precision and accuracy skills. It should be easy to use and should be fitted with high-quality glass to provide you with reliable vision across the magnification levels.
In addition, the lenses should be coated to enhance the image quality. This is very important if you want a clear unobstructed view.
Best Optic For Daniel Defense PDW
The Daniel Defense PDW is one of the best firearms available in the market. It features an appealing design ideal for any modern tactical shooter.
However, finding a scope that can match up to the quality of this firearm can be a daunting task, especially if you are a beginner. This is why we decided to create this guide to help you narrow down your search.
Let us get right into it.1
Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10×24 FFP Rifle Scope – Best Overall
The Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10×24 FFP Rifle Scope is a powerful rifle scope that utilizes a first focal plane with anti-reflective coatings to reduce deflection and decrease brightness levels. This ensures that you do not miss any target.
It is worth mentioning that the HD optical system delivers exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and clear images that are color accurate. This ensures that you do not waste ammunition when aiming at moving targets.
This scope is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and can withstand recoil and impact. In addition, the high magnification power makes this scope an excellent choice for target shooting, tactical shooting, or hunting applications.
It comes with a friction reduction system and an erector tube system to provide a relentless performance.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the APO optical system. This system helps to increase the image quality. The high-density and low dispersion glass provide a stunning picture each time you use it.
- It includes a lifetime warranty
- It comes with a 4-inch sunshade
- It features an APO system to improve the image quality
Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6×24 Riflescope – Best Value
The Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6×24 scope is a premium low power variable scope with a true 1x magnification. It is loaded with many features to help you hone your precision and accuracy skills. It is designed to provide a relentless performance, even after repeated use.
This scope is constructed from high-quality materials to provide you with a relentless performance. It is precision machined from aircraft aluminum for durability. This ensures that the scope can withstand powerful recoil and impact.
This scope is available in three different reticle combinations. They are the JM-1 BDC, VMR-2 (MOA), and VMR-2 (MRAD). The reticle option depends on your shooting requirements.
Most shooters recommend the JM-1 BDC reticle because it helps to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting application. You can subject it to the harshest climatic conditions. It is waterproof, fog-proof, and shockproof.
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating
- It is fitted with high-quality glass to provide clear images
- It features an illuminated center dot that provides a precise point-of-aim
Holosun 510C – Best Red Dot Sight
The Holosun 510C is the best red dot sight for the Daniel Defense PDW. It features a fail-safe solar panel and manual modes making it stand out when compared to other options available in the market. This means that you can use it when the loaded CR2032 battery runs dead.
The chassis of this red dot sight is made out of aluminum and the frame from a titanium alloy. It also features a Micro Arc Oxidation layer on the exterior to protect it from the elements, rust, and scratches. This ensures that it lasts for a very long time.
The manual mode allows you to access the 11 brightness settings. 2 of the settings are night-vision compatible. This allows you to use it in low lighting conditions.
This red dot sight features three interchangeable reticles. They include the 2 MOA dot and 65 MOA ring, 2 MOA dot, and 65 MOA ring. This makes it a great choice for a wide range of shooting applications.
- It features a durable construction
- The rugged construction ensures it lasts for a long time
- It is very easy to use
Leupold Deltapoint Pro
If you are searching for a premium red dot sight with a compact design, the Leupold Deltapoint Pro is a solid choice for you. It is fitted with high-quality glass. This ensures that you always get clear images that are color accurate.
The windage and elevation adjustments are very easy to use. They will help you to avoid any guesswork in your shooting application. It is worth mentioning that the range of clicks for both elevation and windage is 60 MOA.
The other outstanding feature is the MST motion sensor technology. This technology helps to save battery when the optic is sitting idle. The only downside of this technology is when you are transporting the sight in a vehicle. It will remain on as long as the car is missing.
It is always advisable to buy the 6 MOA option if you have astigmatism. It is big enough for the eyes to pick up.
The lenses are coated with a DiamondCoat to protect them from scratches and dust. This ensures that you always have a clear unobstructed view.
- It features a wide glass window for pistol use
- It has no noticeable lens tint or magnification
- It offers a 2.5 MOA, which is ideal for rifles
EOTech EXPS3 – Best Holographic Sight
If you are searching for a holographic sight the EOTech EXPS3 is the best choice for you. It is very compact and lightweight when compared to other models with the same features.
It does not compare to an ACOG for long range but offers elevated precision at medium and close range. This helps to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting applications.
The other unique feature is that this optic offers unlimited eye relief. This means that you can use both eyes to shoot, allowing you to stay aware of your surroundings. It also makes it easy to track fast-moving targets, especially when hunting.
In addition, it allows for rapid target acquisition. This makes it a great choice for tactical shooting and home defense.
It features 10-night vision settings, which sets it aside from other popular sighs like Vortex Sparc 2 and Strikefire 2.
- It is compact and lightweight
- It features 20 daylight brightness levels
- It features 10 levels of night vision compatibility
Factors to Consider When Shopping for the Best Optic for Daniel Defense PDW
Here are the important factors you need to keep in mind:
- Brightness and Clarity – It is important to purchase a scope that will provide you with clear images across all the magnification levels. This is very important for a hunter or shooter, especially during dusk or dawn when the lighting is minimal.
- Eye Relief – This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. You need to purchase a scope with eye relief that can be adjusted based on the magnification. This helps to prevent a black eye from heavy recoil generated.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time.
- Weatherproofing – We recommend purchasing a waterproof scope that can handle everything nature throws at it. You should be able to use your scope in foggy conditions.
- Lens Coating – The best scope for the Daniel Defense PDW should be coated with a special film to reduce the amount of glare when using the scope. The coating also improves light transmission, which makes it very easy to aim at a target.
- Reticle – The reticle is one of the important features you need to consider. This is because it helps the shooter to aim at a target easily. We recommend buying a scope with a ballistic reticle, Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) reticle, or a high-quality red dot sight.
- Objective Lens Size – It is important to check the size of the objective lens. This is the diameter of the lens closest to the barrel of the rifle, and farthest away from the stock of the rifle. We recommend purchasing an objective lens that lets in more light to produce a brighter image.
- Scope Mount – When buying a scope for the Daniel Defense PDW, you need to think about the scope mount. You need a sturdy mount that will securely hold the scope in place because of the high recoil produced. This ensures that the scope will not shift when taking a shot. It is important to note that cheap scopes are not very durable and they tend to deform easily.
- Quality glass – It is important to buy a scope fitted with quality glass. It should provide you with an unobstructed view across the magnification levels. This ensures that you do not miss any target, especially in low lighting conditions.
- Price – If you invest in a cheap scope, the recoil energy will affect the scope’s zero and this affects the accuracy. In addition, a scope that is made from high-quality materials can withstand even the harshest conditions.
In summary, we have shared an honest review of the best scopes for the Daniel Defense PDW. As you have seen, each model comes with its own set of features and benefits to improve your shooting experience.
It is important to pick a scope that fits your shooting needs. Therefore, it is advisable to first define your shooting requirements.
Towards the end of this guide, we have shared some of the important factors you need to keep in mind when shopping for a Daniel Defense PDW scope. This will help you to narrow down your search if you have not found a reliable scope.
We hope that this post helped you to find a reliable optic for the Daniel Defense PDW.