Are you wondering which scope is better between the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6×24 and the Primary Arms Gen III 1-6×24? In thiscomparison review, we will share some of the important features of these Low Variable Powered Scopes.
Read on, as we will also share some of the pros and cons of each model. The main aim of this guide is to help you make a well-informed purchase.
It is important to note that Low Variable Power Scopes are ideal for close-range to moderate shooting applications. They are widely used for tactical shooting applications and hunting.
Vortex Strike Eagle 1 6×24 vs Primary Arms 1 6×24
LPVO scopes vary significantly in terms of quality, price, and performance. They allow you to hit any target from a low range or at point-blank range. They are designed for speed and accuracy, making them ideal for shooting applications where fast target acquisition is of the essence.
Before you proceed to the reviews, it is important to first define your shooting requirements. This will make the overall selection process easy for you.
Let us get right into it.
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24 Riflescope Review
The Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24 is one of the best LPVO scopes available in the market today. Most enthusiasts recommend this scope because it is constructed from durable materials. This ensures that it can withstand powerful recoil and impact.
The rugged construction also ensures it lasts for a long time even after repeated use. You can use it even in the harshest climatic conditions because it is designed to be waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the BDC reticle. It features 11 different settings, which allows you to use your rifle effectively in any lighting situation.
The reticle runs off a single battery and can last up to 150 hours at the maximum setting. It is also very easy to make adjustments depending on your shooting environment.
This second focal plane reticle scope will help you improve your shooting experience and target acquisition. This makes it an ideal scope for hunters and shooters because of its unparalleled versatility for many applications.
It is worth mentioning that the scope comes with full and multiple coated lenses to provide you with crisp vision across all the magnification levels. This makes it a great choice for hunting or shooting in a low lighting ambiance.
The scope features a magnification of 1-6x, allowing you to accurately hit targets that are 300 to 500 yards. There is almost no distortion when you set it at the lowest magnification.
- It is an all-weather and all-terrain performance scope
- It is constructed from durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating
- It features a lightweight design, making it very easy to store and transport to the range
- It is waterproof, fog-proof, and shockproof.
- The lenses are fully multi-coated to prevent glare and improve the image quality
- There is almost no distortion at the lowest magnification levels
- The BDC reticle helps to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting applications
- It comes with 11 power options for low-light and nighttime shooting
- It comes with a 1-6x magnification power ideal for competition or tactical shooting applications
- It is a bit heavy
Primary Arms Gen III 1-6×24 Riflescope Review
If you are looking for a cheaper 1-6x scope, the Primary Arms Gen III 1-6×24 is a solid choice for you. It is affordable, but it does not compromise on quality. There is no distortion in the lens, even in the highest magnification levels.
The glass included in this scope is super clear and provides you with crisp images. This ensures that you do not miss any shots.
The lenses are fully multi-coated to further enhance the image quality. It uses a second focal plane. The company developed an Advanced Combined Sighting System (ACSS) reticle for this scope.
This reticle combines BDC, wind holds, and range estimation to eliminate any guesswork in your shooting applications. This ensures that you do not miss any shot.
This scope is constructed with durable materials to ensure it lasts for a long time. The single-piece tube is constructed from a 6063 aluminum alloy this ensures it lasts for a long time.
In addition, the scope is coated in anodized matte black. It helps to protect the scope from scratches. In addition, it helps to conceal your shooting position.
- It is constructed from durable materials to ensure it lasts for a long time
- It comes with an ACSS reticle that combines BDC, wind holds, and range estimation to integrate seamlessly with the use of the scope
- The lenses are fully multicoated to reduce glare, ensuring you always have a clear view
- The high quality glass ensures that you always have a clear vision across all the magnification levels
- It is very easy to mount and use the scope
- It is modestly priced when compared to other options with the same features
- The reticle is illuminated with 11 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- The lens caps for the scope could be better
In summary, we have shared the important features of the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6×24 and Primary Arms Gen III 1-6×24 riflescopes. As you have seen, they are packed with many features to take your shooting game to the next level.
The Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6×24 stands out because the illumination is brighter. In addition, the glass is slightly clearer than the one fitted on the Primary Arms scope.
However, if you have a tight budget, the Primary Arms Gen III 1-6×24 scope is the best choice for you. It comes with the ACSS reticle to ensure that you do not miss any shots.
Both scopes are high-quality mid-range scopes that will deliver value for the money you spend. you will not make any mistake investing in any model.