The Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD is a monocular that includes an HD optical system that provides you with high-definition images. As you will quickly find out in this Vortex Recce Pro HD 8×32 Monocular Review, this monocular is packed with many features to deliver relentless performance.
The 8x magnification and wide field of view allow you to locate and follow moving objects, even in the harshest conditions.
What Makes the Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD Monocular Popular?
Here are the outstanding features:
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated lenses
- HD Lens Elements
- ArmorTek ® Coating
- Utility Clip
Let us look at the features, best use cases, pros, and cons of the Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD Monocular.
The Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD Review
Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
Eye Relief: 14.5 mm
Exit Pupil: 4 mm
Linear Field of View: 400 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 7.6 degrees
Close Focus: 5 feet
Length: 6.18 inches
Width: 2 inches
Weight: 11 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD
Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD The exceptional feature of the Vortex Monocular 15×50 is the ranging reticle that uses MRAD-based subtensions. It also includes silhouettes for quick ranging.
The angular measurements allow you to calculate ranges when comparing the reticle to objects of known dimension.
It also includes premium extra-low dispersion glass that delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD is ideal for wildlife observation or long range hunting. You can also use them for bird watching, observing targets, spotting planes, or for border security.
The proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. This allows you to use it even in low light situations.
Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD Review (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD is made from high quality products that ensure longevity and durability. This ensures that it provides you with relentless performance even in low lighting situations.
It includes extra-low dispersion glass and proprietary coatings that increase light transmission. This helps you to get clear images even in the harshest terrain.
The ArmorTek coating on the exterior lens surfaces protects the glass from scratches, oil, and fingerprints. This means that you use less force when cleaning them and you do not have to clean them frequently.
- It includes rubber armor on the exterior to provide you with a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- It includes a fully multi-coated optical pathway allowing you to use it in any lighting situation
- It has a rugged construction that withstands recoil and impact.
- It is argon purged to prevent internal fogging, allowing you to use it over a wide range of temperatures
- It includes a multi-position utility clip that allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment, or vests.
- The magnification is a relatively moderate 8x, and many prefer to use a 10x, 12x, or even higher.
Let’s look at some of the features.
- It includes an anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces to provide maximum light transmission in any lighting situation
- It includes extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- It includes O-ring seals that prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating inside
- It includes argon gas purging that prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- It includes an ArmorTek coating that is ultra hard and protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- It includes a rubber armor that provides a secure, non-slip grip and protects the external parts
- It has a VIP warranty that ensures it is fixed or replaced when it is damaged
The Vortex Recce 8×32 Pro HD is a high powered monocular that includes high quality optics to provide you with the best image quality.
It is designed to be durable, waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof. this allows you to use it even in the harshest conditions.
If you have a small budget, then this is the best choice for you.