Table of Contents
- 1 Vortex Crossfire II 10×42 Binoculars Review ( Specs, Pros & Cons)
- 2 Vortex Crossfire 10×42 Binoculars Review (Detailed Review)
- 3 Our Verdict
The Vortex Crossfire 10×42 binoculars are made from high quality products on the market to provide you with clear and crisp vision, even in low lighting situations. It is packed with many premium features, which I share with you on this Vortex Crossfire II 10×42 binoculars review as well as the pros and cons of this 10 x42 Vortex binoculars.
If you want to buy these binoculars, this is a quick review that details the specifications, pros, cons, and common uses of the Vortex Crossfire 10×42 binoculars.
Why are Vortex Crossfire 10×42 Binoculars Popular?
Here are some of the popular features:
- 42 mm Objective Lens
- HD Optical System
- Rubber Armor
Vortex Crossfire II 10×42 Binoculars Review ( Specs, Pros & Cons)
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Eye Relief: 15 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View: 325 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 6.2 degrees
Close Focus: 6 feet
Interpupillary Distance: 58-75 mm
Height: 6 inches
Width: 5.2 inches
Weight: 23 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Crossfire 10×42 Binoculars
The unique feature of the Vortex Crossfire 10×42 is the HD optical system, which delivers exceptional resolution and provides outstanding color fidelity. The select glass elements provide edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
It also includes rubber armor to ensure the longevity and durability of the binoculars.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Crossfire 10×42 is ideal for wildlife observation or long range hunting. You can also use it for spotting planes, observing boats leaving the harbor, or bird watching.
You can also use it in harsh climatic conditions, as it is fog proof and waterproof.
The 42 mm lenses maximize low light performance, allowing you to use these binoculars in any lighting situation.
Vortex Crossfire 10×42 Binoculars Review (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Crossfire 10×42 is very affordable, but it is packed with many outstanding features. It is optimized with select glass elements that provide you with the best resolution and color fidelity.
Each binocular includes an O-ring seal that prevents moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating. This ensures that it provides you with relentless performance each time you use it.
The rubber armor on the exterior surfaces protects it from scratches, oil, and fingerprints. This ensures that you use less force when cleaning them and you do not have to clean them frequently. It also provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- It includes an anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces to provide maximum light transmission in any lighting situation
- It includes a roof prism that is valued for greater durability and is compact
- It includes O-ring seals that prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating inside
- It includes argon gas purging that prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- It includes a rubber armor that provides a secure, non-slip grip and protects the external parts
- It includes adjustable eyecups that provide you with comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- It includes a center focus wheel to adjust the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- It includes a diopter that is located on the right eyepiece to adjust for differences in a user’s eyes
- It includes a VIP warranty that ensures it is fixed or replaced
- It includes rubber armor on the exterior to provide you with a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- It is compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing you to mount I ton a car or window
- It includes a fully multi-coated optical pathway allowing you to use it in any lighting situation
- It has a rugged construction that withstands recoil and impact.
- It has multi-position twist-up and down eyecups, which combined with 15 mm of eye-relief is perfectly adequate even when you wear glasses
- It provides clear images, but not quite as crisp and sharp as the Diamondback, which is almost the same price
The Vortex Crossfire 10×42 binoculars are the ultimate budget binoculars that are good value for the money. It includes premium features that provide you with clear images when you are observing targets at a distance.
However, if you have a higher budget, you can check out the Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars.