Table of Contents
The Vortex Crossfire 12×50 is packed with many premium features that provide you with the best picture quality. In this Vortex Crossfire HD 12×50 Binoculars Review we look at the specs, pros and cons of this Vortex binoculars to find out why its very popular.
As you will quickly see from the specifications below, these binoculars are designed to offer you relentless performance when you are observing wildlife or hunting.
If you want to purchase these binoculars, stick to the end as we’ll share the specifications, best use cases, features, pros, and cons of the Vortex Crossfire 12×50.
Here are some of the unique features:
- 12x Magnification
- HD Optical System
- Center Focus Wheel
Vortex Crossfire HD 12×50 Binoculars Review (Specs, Pros & Cons)
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Eye Relief: 15 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View: 273 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 5.2 degrees
Close Focus: 6 feet
Interpupillary Distance: 60-76 mm
Height: 6.6 inches
Width: 5.3 inches
Weight: 29.5 oz
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Crossfire 12×50
The exceptional feature of the Vortex Crossfire 12×50 is the HD optical system. It is optimized with select glass elements to provide you with outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and the best resolution.
The 50 mm lenses maximize low light performance, allowing you to use these binoculars in any lighting situation.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Crossfire 12×50 is ideal for wildlife observation or long range hunting. You can also use them for bird watching, observing targets, spotting planes, or for border security.
The multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission. Combined with the 50 mm objective lens, allows you to use it in almost all lighting situations.
Vortex Crossfire 12×50 (Detailed Review)
The Vortex Crossfire 12×50 uses very high-quality optics and coatings to provide you with relentless performance even at long distances.
It includes rubber armor that protects the external parts. It also provides a secure, non-slip grip even in wet conditions. It is nitrogen gas purged to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the binocular to provide you with the best viewing experience.
- It is compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing you to mount I ton a car or window
- It includes a fully multi-coated optical pathway allowing you to use it in any lighting situation
- It has multi-position twist-up and down eyecups, which combined with 15 mm of eye-relief is perfectly adequate even when you wear glasses
- It includes rubber armor on the exterior to provide you with a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- It has a rugged construction that withstands recoil and impact.
- It has increased image shake at higher magnification levels
Let’s look at some of the features.
- It includes an anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces to provide maximum light transmission in any lighting situation
- It includes a roof prism that is valued for greater durability and is compact
- It includes a coating on the roof prism that enhances resolution and contrast
- It includes O-ring seals that prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating inside
- It includes argon gas purging that prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- It includes a rubber armor that provides a secure, non-slip grip and protects the external parts
- It includes adjustable eyecups that provide you with comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- It includes a center focus wheel to adjust the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- It has a VIP warranty that ensures it is fixed or replaced when it is damaged
If you are looking for a user-friendly pair of binoculars, the Vortex Crossfire 12×50 is the best choice for you. You can easily adjust the differences in any user’s eye using the diopter located on the right eyepiece.
We recommend this product, as you can use in any climatic or lighting condition. It is designed to be durable, waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof.