Table of Contents
This is a comprehensive Bushnell 1×26 Red Dot Scope Review that covers the pros, cons of Bushnell 1×26 Red Dot Scope.
The TRS-26 is the successor of the widely used TRS-25. It offers improved features such as long battery life, which is 10 times more than its predecessor, with a two-hour auto-shutoff feature to conserve battery power. It allows you to acquire your targets quickly, whether in tactical or recreational settings.
Bushnell 1×26 Red Dot Scope Review
This red dot sight features 3 MOA red dot reticle with 12 brightness settings for use in any light condition. The sight picture is free of parallax error out to 50 yards. It easily mounts on Picatinny and Weaver rails and is compatible with T1 mounts for absolute co-witness on AR-15s.
The riflescope is made with a waterproof construction with O-ring sealed optics to keep the inside dry even when immersed in water. The body is also shockproof, built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops, and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field. In addition, it is purged with Nitrogen gas to prevent the interior optical surfaces from fogging due to humidity or rapid temperature change.
- The Bushnell AR Optics TRS-26 Red Dot Sight features an aircraft-grade-aluminum chassis that provides serious durability, giving you confidence in the field
- It is powered by a CR2032 battery that sets the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life
- It has a bigger objective lens and a sharper 3 MOA dot compared to its predecessor
- This red dot sight is shockproof hence can withstand all the unexpected tumbles in the field
- It is waterproof and fog-proof. It has an O-ring-sealed design and nitrogen-purged fog-proofing, making it reliable in any weather condition
- The precise 3 MOA dot has 12 brightness settings. The highest settings are bright enough to be visible in even the strongest sunlight.
- It has a 26mm objective lens that provides a large field of view, making it easy to acquire the target quickly
- The anti-reflective multi-coated glass increases light transmission for bright, clear pictures
- Magnification: 1.0x magnification
- It offers unlimited eye relief
- Has 140 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- The sight can easily be attached to Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- It has up to 50,000 hours of runtime
- A limited lifetime warranty supports it
- It has no awake shake feature after auto-shutoff
The Bushnell 1×26 Red Dot Scope is quite reliable, and can easily be described as an improvement of its predecessor. The red dot sight is compatible with T1 mounts for AR-15 as well as the Bushnell 3x magnifier.
It is powered a long-lasting battery that offers more than 50000 hours of battery life. This makes it reliable for long time use without recharging or a battery change. It delivers a brighter crisper 3-MOA dot with push-button operation in a compact package.
The included high-rise mount makes it easy to attach to your rifle for easy target acquisition. This together with shockproof construction allows you to use the sight in any environment without worry of destruction. You can also select from the 12 levels of brightness using the available push buttons.