Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope For CVA Optima
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Scope For CVA Optima
- 3 Conclusion
Finding the best scope for CVA Optima can be a daunting task. This is because there are many options available in the market today. In today’s post, we will share the important features of the top recommended CVA Optima scopes recommended by experienced enthusiasts. Read on, as we will also share the important factors you need to consider when buying a scope for the CVA Optima.
It is important to note that the CVA Optima is a muzzleloader for medium to close range shooting applications. Most enthusiasts recommend them for close range hunting applications. This is because it is compliant with the muzzleloader hunting regulations in most states.
A CVA Optima muzzleloader is accurate up to 300 yards, depending on the caliber you are using. This makes it a reliable choice for a wide variety of shooting applications.
This muzzleloader is constructed from durable materials to withstand impact and powerful recoil produced.
The CVA Optima comes with open sights that are considered to be of marginal quality. The sights are very hard to use and they appear to be cheaply made. In addition, they are not as accurate as other iron sights. This is why we recommend buying a scope to provide you with the best view.
However, there are different scopes available and each one comes with different features. This makes it very hard to find the right scope compatible with the CVA Optima. This is why we create this guide to help you find the right scope for the money.
Best Scope For CVA Optima
The best scope for CVA Optima comes with the best glass to provide you with clear images that are color accurate. In addition, the scope should have a weatherproof design, allowing you to use it effectively in any weather condition. Nature and harsh weather conditions can mess your hunting experience.
We recommend buying a scope with a large objective lens for light transmission. This helps to bring in as much light while compensating for everything from windage to eye relief. This will allow you to use your rifle effectively in any lighting situation.
The other important features include magnification, price, eye relief, lens coating, and durability. We will discuss these factors towards the end.
Burris Droptine 2-7x35mm Riflescope
The unique feature of this scope is the magnification level. This magnification is specifically designed for muzzleloaders available in the market today.
This scope features a weatherproof construction that can withstand the harshest conditions. The sturdy construction ensures that the scope can last for a very long time. It is also nitrogen-filled, allowing you to use your rifle effectively, in a wide range of temperatures.
Most enthusiasts recommend this scope because of the compact design. It is very easy to store and it will not weigh you down when using it for different shooting applications.
Overall, this scope is worth the investment because it is designed with a Ballistic Plex reticle that eliminates any guesswork in your shooting. This guarantees maximum hunting performance because the reticle is illuminated.
- It comes with a simple design and long range precision
- It features premium grade optical glass for clarity
- It features hi-lume multicasting for reducing glare
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 – Best Value
If you are searching for a feature rich scope for the CVA Optima, the Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40is an excellent choice for you. It features a sturdy construction that ensures longevity.
It is important to note that the single piece tube is made from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum. The durable construction also ensures it can withstand powerful recoil produced.
The exceptional feature of this scope is Leupold’s legendary Twilight Light Management System. This system reduces glare, which results in sharper images, allowing you to focus on your target. In addition, it adds up to 10 minutes of lighting for more convenience. This makes it a reliable choice for hunting applications.
The other outstanding feature of this scope is the scratch resistant lenses. This means that the military can use it because this is an abrasion specification of military standards.
Overall, this scope is very reliable and it will deliver value for each buck you spend.
- It is constructed from durable materials to ensure longevity.
- It offers good eye relief to protect you from recoil.
- It comes with an excellent lifetime warranty.
Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm Rifle Scope
The Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm is another reliable option for the CVA Optima. This scope is recommended for both beginners and experienced users. Beginners will not have a hard time using the scope because there are no complicated reticle markings when focusing on targets.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the signature Twilight Max coating gathers light, even when you are using the scope in low light conditions. In addition, the clear glass provides you with edge-to-edge crispness and good image quality.
Most CVA Optima enthusiasts recommend this scope because of the generous amount of eye relief. This is very important because it helps to protect your eye from recoil bumps. It is worth mentioning that eye relief is sufficient, even at higher magnification levels.
We highly recommend this scope because of the durable construction. It can withstand heavy recoil from any muzzleloader.
- It comes with an excellent lifetime warranty
- It is very lightweight
- It offers good eye relief to protect you from recoil
Vortex Optics Diamondback 3-9×40 BDC (MOA) Riflescope
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 3-9×40 is a reliable scope that is packed with many features to provide you with the best vision across all the magnification levels. This scope is durable and can withstand recoil and impact.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the premium quality precision glide erector system. This feature is for precise tracking because it ensures the scope components glide smoothly when zooming.
The other unique feature is the dead-hold BDC reticle. This reticle is ideal for any shooting or hunting applications at different ranges where assessing hold-over would be a major concern. This means that it eliminates any guesswork in your shooting applications.
The lens included in this scope is clear, bright, and fully multi coated. It provides you with an unobstructed view across all the magnification levels.
In addition, this scope is O-ring sealed and Argon purged. This allows you to use your slug gun effectively in any environment.
- It is capable of easy zero reset
- It comes with fully multi coated lens
- It features a dead-hold BDC reticle that eliminates any guesswork
UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster Scope
The UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster is a reliable scope that comes with high quality glass to provide you with the best vision across all the magnification levels.
The smart spherical structure design works by controlling the interaction between the inner and outer tubes. This provides you with the reliability and precision for any shooting application.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the green and red illuminated reticle. In addition, the eye relief makes this riflescope ideal for hunting or tactical shooting applications. It also features a 2 inch sunshade, detachable rings, and lens caps.
The other outstanding feature is the lock system. This system ensures that you can lock your settings and aim your target perfectly. It ensures your aim will not change even if the scope falls.
This scope can be used in any type of weather. This is because it is 100% nitrogen filled and completely sealed. In addition, the scope is shockproof, waterproof, and weatherproof. This helps you to get the best shooting experience with your rifle.
- It has high quality lenses that provide you with clear images across all the magnification levels
- It features dual green and red illumination
- It features a durable construction that can withstand powerful recoil and impact
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Scope For CVA Optima
When buying any scope for your rifle, it is important to buy the one that will deliver real value for your money. However, it can be very challenging to find the right scope, especially if you are a beginner.
In this section, we will share the important factors you need to look out for, before buying any scope for the CVA Optima. The main aim of this section is to help you make a satisfactory purchase.
Here are the important factors:
- Price – If you have a tight budget, it is important to buy an affordable scope that fits your shooting requirements. However, it is worth mentioning that some cheap scopes are made from low quality materials that can’t withstand powerful recoil. We highly recommend buying a scope with premium features, if you want to take your shooting experience to another level. It is important to invest in a scope that delivers value for the money you spend.
- Weatherproofing – We recommend purchasing a waterproof scope that can handle everything nature throws at it. You should be able to use your scope in rainy, cold, and foggy conditions.
- Eye Relief – This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. It is important to purchase a scope with enough eye relief for all the magnification levels. This helps to prevent a black eye from heavy recoil generated. This is very important because slug guns generate heavy recoil compared to other rifles available on the market today.
- Objective Lens Size – It is important to buy a scope that lets in more light to produce a brighter image. This will allow you to use the scope effectively in any lighting condition. This is very important if you want to use it for hunting applications.
- Precision – Since most CVA Optima muzzleloaders are accurate, most enthusiasts recommend buying a scope that guarantees to provide you with the precision you need. However, this depends on your shooting application. This is why it is important to define your shooting requirements before selecting any scope.
- Durability – It is important to buy a scope that features high quality components. You should ensure that the scope withstands rugged use because muzzleloaders have heavy recoil. This is why we recommend buying a premium scope made from high quality materials.
- Lens Coating – It is essential to check the coatings on the lens because they are very important for light transmission. The scope you buy should include proprietary coatings if you want to see a clear image across all the magnification levels. In addition, these coatings help to reduce glare and loss of light caused by reflection.
- Magnification – You must ensure the riflescope you purchase provides you with the right magnification power for your shooting applications. This allows you to use your shotgun effectively. However, it is important to note that you do not need a very high magnification scope for the CVA Optima.
- Warranty – We highly recommend buying a scope with a great warranty or customer service. This can help you solve queries you may encounter when using the scope. This is because some high recoil scopes are very expensive.
- Versatility – It is important to buy a versatile scope that is ideal for both hunting and tactical shooting applications.
In summary, we have shared the best scopes for CVA Optima. As you have seen, there are many options available in the market today. It is important to buy a scope that fits your shooting requirements.
It is worth mentioning that the scopes included in this guide are compatible with the CVA Optima. This means that you will not make the expensive mistake of buying a scope that is not compatible.
If you are still not sure, we highly recommend buying the Burris Droptine Riflescope with Ballistic Plex Reticle. It has both the tact and ability to withstand the stress that comes from firing a CVA Optima muzzleloader. The reticle included is popular because it allows for fast target acquisition.
We hope that this guide helped you to make a satisfactory purchase.