Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope For Marauder 25
- 2 Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Scope for Marauder 25
- 3 Conclusion
Are you having a hard time looking for the best scope for Marauder 25 air rifle? Read on, as we will share the top recommended options suitable for the Benjamin Marauder .25 caliber. In addition, we will share the important factors you need to consider before buying any scope for any air rifle.
The Benjamin Marauder .25 is a reliable air rifle that is designed to take down small to medium sized game at varying distances. It is ideal for hunting guinea pigs, rabbits, groundhogs, and even coyotes.
Most enthusiasts recommend this air rifle because of its accuracy and lightweight design. It will not weigh you down when using it for a long time.
It is important to note that the Benjamin Marauder is a Pre Charged Pneumatic rifle packed with many features to improve accuracy and performance. PCP rifles are a bit cheaper to fire compared to centerfire rifles. This is because commercial rounds are very expensive.
The Marauder comes with a built-in pressure gauge that informs you when it needs recharging. In addition, it features a match grade trigger that can be adjusted twice.
It is worth mentioning that the Benjamin Marauder .25 has the capacity of self tuning. This means that you can tune the pressure, muzzle velocity, trigger setting, and shot count depending on your shooting application.
If you want to get the best shooting experience with the Benjamin Marauder .25, it is essential to invest in an air rifle scope.
However, the best air riflescope depends entirely on your specific requirements. This is why it is important to first define your requirements to make the selection process easy.
If you do a quick search, you will find that there are many options available. This makes it a challenging task to find the right scope because of the sheer number of features you have to compare.
Best Scope For Marauder 25
By the end of this guide, you will find the best scope for the Marauder 25. The best scope will allow you to maximize the capabilities of your air rifle. In addition, it should come with clear glass and a good magnification depending on your shooting application.
When searching for a scope in this category, it is important to note that there is a cross-compatibility between air rifle scopes and the regular options.
Let us look at the top picks available today.1
UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster Scope – Best Overall
The best scope for the Marauder 25 is the UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster Scope. Most air rifle enthusiasts recommend this scope because it comes with a great lock system.
This system ensures that you can lock your settings and aim your target perfectly. This means that your scope will not change the aim, even if it falls down.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the spherical structure design. This design works by controlling the interaction between the inner and outer tubes. This provides you with the reliability and precision for any shooting application.
This scope also has a weatherproof construction. This means that you can use your rifle effectively in any type of weather.
In addition, the scope is 100% nitrogen filled and completely sealed. This allows you to use the scope in a wide range of temperatures. The scope can also withstand impact and powerful recoil because of the shockproof construction.
The other outstanding feature is the generous eye relief across all the magnification levels. It also features a green and red illuminated reticle.
- It has high quality lenses that provide you with clear images across all the magnification levels
- It features dual green and red illumination
- It features a sturdy construction that can withstand powerful recoil and impact
TRUGLO Air Rifle Scope
The TRUGLO Air Rifle Scope is a reliable scope that will provide you with clear images that are color accurate. This scope offers a fixed magnification of 4x, which is reliable for most air rifle shooting applications.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the fairly standard duplex reticle. You can use it with no illumination or with red or green illumination depending on your shooting application.
It is worth mentioning that this scope is coated for maximum brightness and clarity across the entire visual spectrum. This scope also offers generous eye relief of 4 inches, which is very important when using a highly powered air rifle.
Overall, this scope has a durable construction that will last for a long time. We recommend it because it comes with ⅜-inch mounting rings that are compatible with most air rifles available in the market today.
- It comes with ⅜-inch mounting rings
- It features a 32 mm objective lens
- It comes with an etched and illuminated reticle
BARSKA Mil-Dot Air Gun Scope
If you are in the market for a Mil Dot air rifle scope for the Marauder 25, the BARSKA Mil-Dot Air Gun Scope is a reliable option for your rifle.
Most air rifle enthusiasts use this scope because of the adjustable objective lens fitted on this scope. This lens allows you to adjust parallax issues when aiming at targets.
This scope comes in three different types depending on your shooting application. You can buy it with a fixed 4x magnification, 2-7x magnification, and 3-12x magnification.
Before selecting one, it is important to first define your shooting requirements. This will ensure that you buy the scope that will provide you with ample magnification power for your shooting needs.
It is worth mentioning that this scope is specifically designed for air rifles. This means that it can withstand the reverse or standard recoil generated from firing most air rifles.
This scope offers a reliable eye relief of 3.3 inches. It is also waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof.
Before buying this scope, you need to know that it is a bit heavy compared to other scopes with the same features.
- It is engineered specifically for air rifles
- It features .25 MOA adjustments for windage and elevation
- It features an adjustable objective lens
Pinty Illuminated Optical Rifle Scope
The Pinty Illuminated Optical Rifle Scope is a sturdy scope that is designed to effectively hit targets 100-150 yards. This scope features a 3-9x magnification range, which is enough to handle most shooting applications.
This scope is coated to ensure you get an unobstructed field of view. The reticle is also illuminated and comes with 5 brightness settings. You can use any of these settings depending on the highlighting conditions.
The 40 mm objective lens included in this scope increases light transmission compared to a 32 mm objective lens. This allows you to use your air rifle effectively in varying lighting conditions.
However, this scope is priced higher than some of the scopes in this list. It will significantly improve your air rifle shooting experience.
- It comes with a 3-9x magnification
- It comes with a 40 mm objective lens diameter
- It comes with 5 brightness settings
Crosman 0410 Targetfinder Rifle Scope
The Crosman 0410 Targetfinder is an affordable scope that does not compromise on quality. This versatile scope can be used for a wide range of shooting applications.
This versatile scope allows you to zero in properly and adjust for windage and elevation. This eliminates any guesswork when aiming at targets.
This scope is ideal for close range shooting applications. This is because it has a magnification power of 4x but it is cheaper than other options with the same feature.
However, this scope comes with a 15mm objective lens that limits light transmission. This makes the image a bit darker.
- It features a lightweight construction
- It is affordable compared to other options
- It comes with dovetail mounting hardware
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Scope for Marauder 25
Finding the best scope for any airsoft rifle can be very challenging. You may be overwhelmed with the choices, especially if you are a beginner.
In this section, we will help you narrow down your search by sharing the important factors you need to consider when shopping for an air rifle scope for the Marauder 25. The main aim of this section is to help you make a well informed purchase.
- Magnification – It is important to buy a riflescope that provides you with ample magnification for your shooting applications. This allows you to use your rifle effectively at varying distances. This is very important, especially if you are using the scope for hunting.
- Brightness and Clarity – We highly recommend buying a scope that that will provide you with clear images across all the magnification levels. This is very important when using your scope for medium to long range shooting applications.
- Eye Relief – This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. You need to purchase a scope generous eye relief across all the magnification levels. This helps to prevent a black eye from heavy recoil generated from air rifles.
- Power Source – If you are in the market for a scope with an illuminated reticle, it is important to check the power source. Most illuminated scopes use a watch style battery. It is important to buy a scope with a reliable power source, which allows you to use the scope for a long time.
- Reticle – We highly recommend checking the reticle of the scope you purchase. Scopes that come with large reticles are great for low light shooting applications. On the other hand, scopes with thinner reticles allow you to be more precise but are difficult to use in low light conditions.
- Versatility – We highly recommend purchasing a versatile scope that is ideal for both hunting and tactical shooting applications. This will allow you to use it on another air rifle.
- Price – It is important to buy a scope that fits within your budget. When it comes to air rifles, you do not need to invest in an expensive scope. However, there is a cross-compatibility between air rifle scopes and the regular options. This means that you can also use a regular scope on your air rifle.
- Objective Lens Size – The objective lens size is the diameter of the lens closest to the barrel of the rifle, and farthest away from the stock of the rifle. It is important to purchase a scope with an objective lens that lets in more light to produce a brighter image.
In today’s post, you have seen that there are many scopes available for the Benjamin Marauder .25. The scopes shared in this guide are compatible with most air rifles available in the market today.
In addition, these scopes are very affordable and will deliver value for each buck you spend. You will not make a mistake investing in any scope listed in this guide.
It is also important to note that we considered other product reviews and recommendations when creating this guide.
However, it is important to first define your shooting requirements for you to get a reliable scope for the money.
We hope that this guide helped you to find the best scope for the Marauder 25.