Table of Contents
- 1 Browning BLR 308
- 2 Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
- 2.1 Nightforce NX8 F1 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-32x 50mm ZeroStop Daylight Illumination Integrated Power Throw Lever MOAR Reticle Matte
- 2.2 Features
- 2.3 Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 5-25x 50mm RZR Zero Stop Side Focus First Focal Illuminated EBR-7C MOA Reticle Matte – Vortex Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
- 2.4 Zeiss Victory V8 2.8-20x56mm
- 2.5 Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18×50 Rifle Scope
- 2.6 Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24X50
- 3 Factors to Consider When Looking for the Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
- 4 Conclusion
Searching for the best scope for browning BLR 308 can be challenging, we have researched and put together the collection of the best rifle scope for a 308 browning blr. This is the only guide you will need to pick the best BLR 308 scope.
The Browning Arms company has been creating hunting and sporting rifles for a very long time. However, it can be very confusing to find the right scope for this rifle, especially if you are a beginner.
In today’s buying guide, we will look at the features of the best scope for the Browning BLR 308. This will help you to find the right scope that will deliver value for each buck you spend.
In addition, we will share some of the factors you need to consider before buying a scope for the Browning BLR 308. This section will help you
Browning BLR 308
Before we look at the product reviews, it is important to first define your shooting requirements. This will help to make the overall selection easy. In addition, you need to know some of the specifications and features of the Browning BLR 308.
BLR rifles are popular compared to lever action rifles. This is because BLR rifles are designed to provide you with the accuracy and precision you need.
This rifle was built for many calibers, but in this buying guide, we will mainly focus on the .308 caliber rifle. It is worth mentioning that the rimless bottlenecked .308 Winchester is a popular short-action big-game hunting.
The .308 is effective between a range of 800 and 1000 yards. This means that you need to have the best scope for your .308 rifles. You should also have some shooting experience. It is considered a moderately long range cartridge that needs.
It is worth mentioning that the BLR rifle does not have powerful recoil. This is because it comes with a recoil pad to eliminate nearly all of the force exerted into the shooter’s body.
Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
By the end of this review, you will find the right scope for the Browning BLR 308. The best scope for a .308 should feature quality optics, like a 10X. However, it would be best if you go for higher magnification like 18X or even 24X.
The other element you should consider is the reticle focal plane. This is the position of the reticle in a scope tube. If you are a serious shooter, we recommend first focal plane scopes. This is because they allow you to measure the shooting distance, which is very important.
Without wasting much time, let us look at the best scopes for the Browning BLR 308.1
Nightforce NX8 F1 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-32x 50mm ZeroStop Daylight Illumination Integrated Power Throw Lever MOAR Reticle Matte
The NX8 F1 Rifle Scope is one of the best scopes for the Browning BLR 308. It is constructed from high quality materials to give you the best vision for long range shooting. The durable contraction can withstand recoil and impact.
It features a ZeroStop elevation adjustment for a rapid return to zero. It also includes a 50 mm objective to maximize light transmission to offer you the best optimized resolution.
The outstanding feature of this scope is the integrated Power Throw Lever. It ensures that you make power changes very fast. It also features an adjustable parallax from 11 yards to infinity.
On top of that, you are offered a 4x to 32x magnification. This offers you the ability to detect, identify and engage targets at long range. This makes it a perfect scope for hunting or shooting applications.
This scope has a compact design that makes it very easy to transport and store. However, it features a first focal plane performance with an 8x zoom range. The wide zoom allows fast engagements at close range.
- It features a powerful First Focal Plane reticle
- The turrets are caped for windage adjustments
- It includes a locking diopter adjustment
Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 5-25x 50mm RZR Zero Stop Side Focus First Focal Illuminated EBR-7C MOA Reticle Matte – Vortex Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
The Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II riflescope is a reliable scope that is packed with many features to provide you with an unobstructed view in any lighting situation. This outstanding scope features a first focus focal illuminated reticle, which greatly improves the shooting accuracy even in low light conditions.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines. It also includes floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. The reticle is designed to protect the two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
It features exposed turrets that provide fast and accurate elevation and windage adjustments. This scope also features a precision force spring system, precision glide erector system, and an ArmorTek coating on the exterior.
It offers you the best picture quality even at the highest magnification level. This makes it a great choice for long-range shots.
In addition, it features exposed turrets that provide fast and accurate elevation and windage adjustments. This scope also features a precision force spring system, precision glide erector system, and an ArmorTek coating on the exterior.
- It includes proprietary coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- It is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- It features a hard anodized finish that provides a low-glare matte surface
Zeiss Victory V8 2.8-20x56mm
If you are on the market for a high end scope, the Zeiss Victory V8 2.8-20x56mm is a solid choice for you. This scope allows you to shoot from any distance because it features a 2.8-20x Magnification range.
This scope includes excellent optical properties that will allow you to use it even in the harshest weather conditions.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the finely engineered focal lens. It provides 92%light transmission, allowing you to use it in any lighting situation.
If you are an experienced shooter or hunter, you will be impressed by the extreme zoom option. It is very reliable and can be a lifesaver. You cannot predict what will happen when you are in the woods.
This scope is ideal for indoor shooting and hunters as well. It will take your shooting game to the next level, as it will help you hone your shooting skills.
The other reason why you should include this scope in your collection is the ASV bullet drop compensator. This feature is very helpful when you are focusing on a distant target. It will estimate the bullet drop distance and this makes it very hard to miss a shot.
The exclusive LotuTec and Zeiss T* coatings are very important because they enhance light transmission and color resolution. It also features a wide field of view to increase your success rate. This means that you will not miss a shot even if you are far.
However, this scope is a bit expensive, but the price should not be an issue if it fits your shooting requirements.
- It includes an ASV bullet drop compensator that comes in handy when focusing from a distance
- It includes a 56mm objective lens with a wide field of view to increase your success rate
- It includes a high transmission Schott glass fluorite lens
Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18×50 Rifle Scope
If you are looking for a durable scope, the Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18×50 Rifle Scope is a great choice for you. It is packed with many outstanding features compared to other scopes within the same price range.
This scope also includes Zeiss’s trademark LotuTec and T* coatings. They provide excellent light transmission and shelter the scope at the same time.
This scope features a 50mm objective lens and a 30mm central tube to offer you the best clarity. The 3-18x magnification for target focusing regardless of the distance of your preferred object.
You can use this scope in any weather because it is argon purged with nitrogen gas. This ensures that it is fog proof. It is very easy to use and includes innovative ballistic turrets that allow you to make the necessary changes.
It includes a side parallax adjustment knob that is very easy to move. This allows you to take a step back without distorting the focus. The ergonomic construction makes it a popular choice for most shooting enthusiasts.
- It includes O-ring seals to prevent water droplets from penetrating
- It is made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
- It includes an innovative protective coating
Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24X50
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24X50 is one of the best Vortex scopes with the best features. This affordable hunting scope allows you to use your rifle effectively in varying conditions.
The single-piece center tube design is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum. This will ensure that it will last for a very long time. It also features a matte finish, which will help to conceal your shooting position. It also helps to protect the scope from scratches.
The unique feature of this scope is the precision glide erector system. It ensures that the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
The fast-focus eyepiece allows you to concentrate on targets quickly. It will offer you the best resolution, even at high magnification levels. It has an exceptionally crisp vision of up to 24x.
In addition, it features a raised rib on the magnification ring that facilitates fast magnification changes. This feature is perfect because coyotes are very fast.
- The single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance
- It is made from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the scope
Factors to Consider When Looking for the Best Scope For Browning BLR 308
By now, we are sure that you have selected the best scope for the Browning BLR 308. The scopes listed are compatible with this rifle and will deliver relentless performance, even after continuous use.
Before buying any scope, here are some of the factors you need to consider:
- Objective Lens Size – The objective lens size is the diameter of the lens closest to the barrel of the rifle, and farthest away from the stock of the rifle. It is important to purchase a scope with an objective lens that lets in more light to produce a brighter image.
- Reticle – We recommend checking the reticle of the scope you purchase. Large reticles are great for low light shooting applications. On the other hand, thinner reticles allow you to be more precise but are difficult to use in low light conditions. However, this entirely depends on your shooting application.
- Magnification – You must ensure the riflescope you purchase provides you with ample magnification. This allows you to use your rifle effectively at varying distances. This is very important, especially if you are using the scope for hunting.
- Versatility – We highly recommend purchasing a versatile scope that is ideal for both hunting and tactical shooting applications. This will allow you to use it on another rifle.
- Lens Coating – The lens coatings are very important for light transmission especially when hunting in low light conditions. The scope you buy should include proprietary coatings if you want to see a clear image across all the magnification levels. These coatings also help to reduce glare and loss of light caused by reflection.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time. In addition, durable scopes can withstand powerful recoil and impact, even after continuous use.
These are just some of the important factors you need to consider when shopping for a scope for the Browning BLR 308. These factors will help you make a satisfactory purchase.
In summary, we have shared the important features of the best scope for the Browning BLR 308. It is worth mentioning that we considered customer reviews and recommendations when creating this buying guide.
These scopes will help you improve your shooting experience significantly. This is because they will provide you with clear vision across all the magnification levels.
In addition, they have a durable construction that ensures the scope lasts for a long time. This also ensures the scopes can withstand recoil and impact.
We hope that this buying guide helped you to find the best scope for the Browning 308.