Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best NightForce Scopes for 6.5 Creedmoor
- 1.1 NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope, ZeroStop .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle (C434)
- 1.2 NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm ZeroStop SFP .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle Extra-Magnification Hunting Scope
- 1.3 NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R Reticle Black Matte Hunting Scope
- 1.4 NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm ZeroStop .250 MOA DigIllum Center Only Illumination PTL Moar-T Reticle Hunting Scope (C555)
- 1.5 NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm Riflescope, 30mm, Illuminated NP-R2 Reticle, Black, C112
- 2 Conclusion
If you are looking for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor, the options available in the market today can be very confusing. Fortunately, in this post, we have researched and put together the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor reviews that should guide you when you are choosing the most suitable NightForce scope for your Creedmoor rifle.
Before we look at the best scope for 6.5 Creedmoor it helps to learn more about this caliber and the factors you should consider when you are choosing the scope for this rifle.
In the next section we look at why you should consider using NightForce over other scopes for 6.5 Creedmoor
Why Choose the Best NightForce Scope for 6.5 Creedmoor Over Other Scope Brands?
NightForce scopes are suitable for 6.5 Creedmoor since they are designed to be highly rugged, reliable and can be used in increased repeatable shots without breaking down or compromising on the accuracy.
If you are looking for the best scopes for Creedmoor, you cannot afford to ignore what NightForce has to offer. NightForce as a brand is also trusted by millions of users since it has been in existence for three decided and the optics have been used in several performance tests and have scored highly.
The most reputable NightForce scope is NightForce Competition 15-55x52mm Riflescope which has been used and trusted by several tactical shooters.
If you like to use 6.5 Creedmoor NightForce Riflescopes will help you improve your accuracy and overall performance thereby helping you prepare for hunting or tactical shooting that requires this caliber.
If you are buying NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor for the first time, you will not be disappointed since these scopes deliver the best shooting experience. The glass quality and optics are exemplary designed to be suitable for all your shooting needs.
NightForce scopes have been trusted before by World Champions, Competitive shooters, and experienced shooters since they over quality that is unmatched in the market today.
5 Best NightForce Scopes for 6.5 Creedmoor
Let us now focus on the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor that you can easily use for any application.
NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope, ZeroStop .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle (C434)
Our first pick for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor is the NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope, ZeroStop .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle.
This is the ultimate scope that you can choose for 6.5 Creedmoor. Designed with a 56mm objective lens and high glass quality, this scope gives you the best shooting experience and significantly improves your performance.
The range of 5.5-22 is the perfect magnification for the 6.5 Creedmoor and will ensure you high all the targets with ease.
Now let us focus on the features of NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope to learn more about why it is the most suitable NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- This scope provides you with a good range magnification of 5.5-22 generally the NightForce NXS models provide a broad magnification range.
- It also has excellent eye relief and 100 MOA of elevation travel making adjustment easy and for improved performance,
- This scope easily fits the heavy calibers like the .50 BMG and can easily work with 6.5 Creedmoor and delivers an outstanding performance.
- This NightForce scope features a slim profile of the NXS 5.5-22 x 56 hunting scope, this profile is easy to mount in a wide range of mounts.
- Besides the 100 M.O.A. of internal adjustment mentioned above, it has exceptional optical integrity for high clarity.
- NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope has the best speed and accuracy in all conditions.
- This is a rugged scope that is made from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope rigorously tested for perfection
- NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope is 100% waterproofed and full weather resistant.
- This NightForce scope is made of the proprietary titanium beta erector spring that offers three to four times the spring pressure of other scopes.
- Finally, the ZeroStop feature allows you to quickly return to Zero.
NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm ZeroStop SFP .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle Extra-Magnification Hunting Scope
Our second pick for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor is the legendary NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm ZeroStop SFP .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle. This scope features an Illuminate reticle that is excellent for shooting 6.5 Creedmoor in conditions with low lighting.
The scope is rugged, reliable, and highly adaptable for a variety of shooting conditions and makes an excellent choice for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor hunting.
Now let us focus on the features of NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm ZeroStop SFP .250 MOA Illuminated MOAR Reticle to find out what makes it a good choice for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- This scope features an illuminated reticle and makes it one of the most suitable scopes for shooting Creedmoor in the low light a perfect option for hunting scope for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm features a second focal plane and a 30mm body tube diameter which is a good combination for a hunting scope for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- This NightForce scope features a 3.9 in/98 mm eye relief; 8x: 12.1 ft./4.0 m – 32x: 3.1 ft./1.0 m field of view at 100 yd./m; 15.9 in/404 mm and overall length; 6.7 in/170 mm mounting length
- NightForce NXS 8-32×56 is designed with the system to combine the parallax adjustment, reticle on/off switch, battery compartment, and house the internal illumination intensity adjustment dial in a single control on the left side of the scope
- It is designed with a Zerostop elevation turret, this allows the turret stops at zero and it avoids it going further down, which makes it usable in low light conditions.
- NightForce NXS C437 8-32x56mm ZeroStop SFP .250 MOA Illuminated MOAR Reticle is an excellent scope for long-range shooting since the broad magnification range is good for hunting and any other applications.
NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R Reticle Black Matte Hunting Scope
Our third recommendation for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 Creedmoor is the NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated MOAR /Mil-R ReticleBlack Matte Hunting Scope.
This scope comes with the 50mm objective lens and illuminated reticle making it another great scope for hunting from NightForce.
This is an excellent selection for shooters looking for the best NightForce scope for 6.5 that is the First Focal Plane and with an objective lens of 50mm.
Now let us focus on the features of NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 Illuminated to learn more about why this scope is suitable for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 is a first focal plane scope that gives shooters the option to accurately hold for elevation and wind at any magnification
- The magnification range of 4-14x magnification provides the versatility needed for a good scope for 6.5 Creedmoor it is also designed with an excellent combination of field of view and resolving power at higher magnification making it an ideal scope for this caliber.
- NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 has 50mm objective that provides exceptional light transmission at any shooting condition.
- The length is 14.8 inches, weighs in at 30 ounces, and is designed with a 30mm main tube that allows for a maximum adjustment range of 90 minutes or 26 mil-radians, and the adjustments are quarter-minute of angle or tenth mil-radian based upon reticle choice.
- NIGHTFORCE SHV 4-14x50mm F1 features the Zerostop technology that makes it easy to return to your zero point, no matter the elevation adjustments.
NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm ZeroStop .250 MOA DigIllum Center Only Illumination PTL Moar-T Reticle Hunting Scope (C555)
Our fourth option for the best Nightforce for 6.5 Creedmoor scope is the NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm ZeroStop scope.
This scope features an excellent adjustment system that has enhanced featured to increase the speed of target acquisition and accuracy.
Let us focus on the specific features of NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm ZeroStop scope to find out why it is suitable for 6.5 Creedmoor.
- NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm scope is designed with the NightForce Hi-Speed adjustments with patented Zerostop, and is available in .1 mrad (12 mils per revolution) or .25 moa (30 moa per revolution) increments. This makes it a highly reliable and accurate scope for variety of applications.
- It features a parallax adjustment marked with approximate numbered distances and is coupled with digillum digital reticle illumination; a capped windage adjustment helps prevent accidental adjustment in the field
- NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm scope has power throw lever, enhanced engraving, an integrated power throw lever (ptl) and an xtremespeed thread for making a fast diopter adjustment.
- The optics quality of NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm scope is excellent since it is fully multi-coated ED glass results in light transmission values of over 90%, brilliant images, and exceptional color contrast
- NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm scope has a good range of 5x-25x magnification as well as a wider field of view as a result of its unique optical prescription (17.96 feet at 5x) will cover virtually any shooting situation or conditions.
- It is a durable and highly reliable rugged scope that can be multipurpose and fit for use with a wide range of rifles and caliber.
NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm Riflescope, 30mm, Illuminated NP-R2 Reticle, Black, C112
The fifth choice for the best Nightforce for 6.5 Creedmoor scope is the NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm Riflescope. This is a scope that is designed with a 56mm objective lens and 30mm tube allowing it to provide the shooter with the best visibility.
This is practically the best option for 6.5 Creedmoor especially for users looking for NightForce Illuminated scope.
It is remarkably easy to use and can be used for a wide range of applications in the long range shooting category.
Let us look in-depth at the features of this scope and what would make it suitable for the 6.5 Creedmoor.
- NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm riflescope offers the best resolution since it features 56mm multi-coated lenses, providing the superb resolution needed for picking the fine detail at extremely long ranges. It is the perfect choice for users looking for the NightForce long range scope.
- It has an adjustable objective that lets the shooter have the extra-fine focus to adjust parallax from 25 yards to infinity. It also has the target turrets that are calibrated in true .125 m.o.a. (1/8 click) values and can be re-indexed to zero after sighting in, an excellent feature for long-range shooting especially shots in quick succession.
- NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm Riflescope is highly accurate. This scope comes from the series of precision NightForce Benchrest scopes which are equipped with a coil spring plunger return system to maximize tracking accuracy
- It has excellent focus and contrast since the eyepiece is designed to provide fast reticle focusing, and a glass-etched illuminated reticle provides optimum image or reticle contrast in all lighting conditions
- NightForce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56mm Riflescope features a NP-R2 RETICLE – 2 moa elevation and 5 moa windage increments allow for multiple zero and hold points along with accurate range finding. This reticle is excellent for long-range applications such as big game hunting and long range target shooting.
In this post, we have highlighted the five best NightForce scopes that you can consider for the 6.5 Creedmoor. In conclusion, I would recommend NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope, ZeroStop .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle as the best 6.5 Creedmoor NightForce scope, I hope this review helps narrow down your search for the best Nightforce Scope for 6.5 Creedmoor.