Table of Contents
- 1 Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Review (Specifications Summary, Best Feature, & Use Cases)
- 2 Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Detailed Review
- 3 Conclusion
If you are in the market for a high-end medium to long range hunting scope, the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 is an excellent choice for your rifle. In this review, we will be looking at the important features of this scope. We have also gone a step ahead to include the pros and cons to help you make a well informed purchase.
It is important to note that Vortex produces scopes for every budget. This elite, top-tier optic is packed with many premium features to take your shooting game to the next level. It is designed to provide you with the best vision across all the magnification levels.
Let us look at some of the other features.
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Review (Specifications Summary, Best Feature, & Use Cases)
In this section, we will look at the specifications summary, unique features, and some of the common uses of this top tier scope.
Most Outstanding Feature of Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Scope
It is worth mentioning that the reticle is illuminated to provide precise aiming in low light conditions. This allows you to use your rifle effectively when hunting at dusk and dawn.
In addition, it features a First Focal Plane reticle that allows accurate holdover and ranges at all magnifications.
Best Use Cases
The Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 rifle scope is ideal for medium to long range hunting applications. You can use it to hunt big games or take out small varmints.
In addition, you can also use it for target shooting applications at varying distances. This is because of its high magnification and clear glass.
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Detailed Review
This scope is constructed from high quality materials to ensure that it can withstand heavy recoil and impact. In addition, this ensures that the scope will last for a very long time. This makes it a reliable scope for high recoil rifles.
It comes with a glass-etched reticle that allows for intricate reticle design, protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- It includes proprietary coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- It is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- It features a First Focal Plane reticle
- It features extra low dispersion (XD) glass to provide the best images
- The lenses are fully multi coated to ensure you have a clear view
- The reticle is illuminated, allowing you to use it in almost any lighting situation
- It is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof
- It has a rapid zero return feature
- It features a precision glide erector system
- It is expensive, but the features included are worth the price
In summary, we have shared some of the outstanding features of the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 scope. As you have seen, it is packed with many features to ensure you do not miss any target.
This scope is expensive, but the features included are worth the price. It will deliver value for the money you spend.
We hope that this post provided you with all the information you needed to make a satisfactory purchase.