Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope Under 600 Dollars
- 2 5 Best Scopes Under $600
- 3 Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Rifle Scope Under $600
- 4 Conclusion
Searching for thecan be a challenging task since there are dozens of considerable in the market today.
Whether you are looking for, or , this post will guide you on picking the best scope for under $600 without wasting your valuable time on research.
Finding the right scope when you are on a tight budget can be a daunting task especially if you are a beginner. In today’s review, we will share some of the features of the best scopes for under 600 dollars. By the end of this post, you will be able to select an affordable scope that will deliver value for each buck you spend.
Best Scope Under 600 Dollars
Shooting or hunting at different ranges is very popular among gun enthusiasts. However, it is important to have the right equipment for you to hit targets accurately. It is a pricey hobby because you have to pay for the rifle, license, and bullets.
It is important to note that scopes that are priced between $400 to $600 come with complementary features to provide you with clear vision across the entire visual spectrum.
You can buy an affordable scope to make your life easier and help you hunt. In addition, you can get a great sighting device with features like a red dot sight or rangefinder reticle under 600 dollars.
However, it can be very difficult to find an affordable scope that provides a good combination of dependable performance and affordability. This is why we decided to create this guide to make the selection process easy for you.
It is worth mentioning that not all scopes are the same. You need to look for a versatile scope that has a durable construction. The scope should be compatible with the rifle you have and should be professionally designed to suit a wide range of shooting needs.
In addition, it should feature decent optics that offers high-resolution images even in low lighting situations. This will ensure that you get accurate shots with minimal effort.
5 Best Scopes Under $600
By the end of today’s buying guide, you will be able to make a well-informed purchase. This is because we are going to share the features to help you narrow down your search. This post aims to share the most affordable options for those who are expecting excellent quality.
However, it is important to note that it is important to define your shooting requirements before you start.
Let us get right into it.
Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20×50 SFP Riflescope – #1 Best Scope Under 600 Dollars
If you are on the market for a scope with a mil-dot reticle, the Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20×50 is a solid choice for you. This reticle eliminates any guesswork because it helps to estimate range, windage, and bullet holdover. This is very important when shooting at long distances.
It is important to note that the SFP provides you with clear images at any magnification range. In addition, the lens is multi-coated to increase light transmission. This allows you to use your rifle effectively in any lighting condition.
This scope will last for a long time because it is constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. This rugged construction can withstand powerful recoil and impact.
The outstanding feature of this scope is the precision force spring system. This feature ensures maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment. This makes it ideal for different types of shooting applications. In addition, the precision glide erector system ensures that the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly across all the magnification ranges.
We highly recommend this scope because it features a MAG-Bar, which allows rapid, easy changes in magnification. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The hard anodized finish provides a low glare matte surface that helps to camouflage your shooting position
- The nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- It is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope
The unique feature of this reticle is the reticle fitted on this scope. It is the most advanced moving target reticle available on the market today. In addition, this FFP scope is made for lifetime use. This will provide value for the money you spend on this scope.
It is worth mentioning that this scope has a good reticle illumination. It comes with 6 brightness settings that you can use depending on the lighting conditions. It also has good reticle illumination.
We recommend this scope for both beginners and experienced users because it is very easy to use and comes with spot-on capabilities for hunting and shooting applications.
- It comes with 6 brightness settings
- It features durable construction that is fog proof, waterproof, and shockproof
- It comes with a partial red illumination
Burris Predator Quest 4.5-14X42mm Riflescope
The Burris Predator Quest 4.5-14X42mm is an affordable riflescope that does not compromise on quality. This scope is packed with many features to provide you with crisp vision across the entire visual spectrum.
This scope is constructed from high-quality materials that ensure it lasts for a long time. It can also withstand powerful recoil and impact. It is worth mentioning that this durability is guaranteed even after continuous use. This will deliver value for each buck you spend on it.
The lens on this scope is durable and scratch-resistant. This ensures that you do not have an obstructed field of view. This makes it ideal for hunting and target shooting applications.
The exceptional feature of this scope is the cool design. It features a camo design and elegant finish that looks good on any rifle. In addition, it delivers relentless performance, even at the highest magnification level. However, the parallax is a bit hard to adjust, especially for beginners.
- The durable design ensures that the scope lasts for a long time
- It has good magnification suitable for hunting and target shooting
- It provides you with clear images across all the magnification levels
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm Riflescope
The Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm Riflescope is another great scope that is priced under $600. This scope will provide you with easy and accurate adjustments, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced users.
The unique feature of this scope is the Twilight Max Light Management System. This system allows you to see bright and clear images with your riflescope under any lighting conditions. This means that you can use this scope for hunting applications.
This scope will provide you with edge-to-edge clarity because it has anti-glare properties. In addition, the magnification of this scope paired with the easy finger-click adjustment turrets allows you to take better control of any shooting scenario.
It is worth mentioning that this scope is 100% waterproof, fog-proof, and shockproof. This allows you to use this scope in any weather condition.
However, this scope is a bit pricy compared to some of the scopes listed here.
- It comes with a Twilight Max Light Management System
- It features rugged construction that ensures it lasts for a long time
- It comes with great optics that provide clear images
Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24X50
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24X50 is an affordable scope that is packed with many complimentary features to make it easy for you to hit a target. This scope is widely used for hunting and target shooting applications.
The single-piece center tube design is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum. This will ensure that it will last for a very long time. It also features a matte finish, which will help to conceal your shooting position. It also helps to protect the scope from scratches.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the precision glide erector system. It ensures that the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
The fast-focus eyepiece allows you to concentrate on targets quickly. It will offer you the best resolution, even at high magnification levels. It has an exceptionally crisp vision of up to 24x.
In addition, it features a raised rib on the magnification ring that facilitates fast magnification changes. This feature is perfect because coyotes are very fast.
The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the scope. The scope is also argon purged to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. The highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface. This helps to conceal your shooting position.
- Its rugged construction can withstand recoil and impact
- It is made from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Its rugged construction can withstand recoil and impact
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Rifle Scope Under $600
By now, we are sure that you have selected the best scope for the money. However, it is important to note that there are some important considerations when choosing the best scope out of this long list of options. This will help you to make a satisfactory purchase.
Here are some of the important factors.
- Magnification – You must ensure the riflescope you purchase provides you with ample magnification. This allows you to use your rifle effectively at varying distances.
- Lens Coating – The lens coatings are very important for light transmission especially when hunting in low light conditions. The scope you buy should include proprietary coatings if you want to see a clear image across all the magnification levels. These coatings also help to reduce glare and loss of light caused by reflection.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time. In addition, durable scopes can withstand powerful recoil and impact, even after continuous use.
- Reticle – We recommend checking the reticle of the scope you purchase. Large reticles are great for low-light shooting applications. On the other hand, thinner reticles allow you to be more precise but are difficult to use in low-light conditions.
- Objective Lens Size – The objective lens size is the diameter of the lens closest to the barrel of the rifle, and farthest away from the stock of the rifle. It is important to purchase a scope with an objective lens that lets in more light to produce a brighter image.
- Versatility – We highly recommend purchasing a versatile scope that is ideal for both hunting and tactical shooting applications.
- Brightness and Clarity – It is important to purchase a scope that that will provide you with clear images across all the magnification levels. This is very important for a hunter or shooter, especially during dusk or dawn when the lighting is minimal.
- Eye Relief – This is the space between the sighting tool and your eye. You need to purchase a scope with eye relief that can be adjusted based on the magnification. This helps to prevent a black eye from heavy recoil generated.
- Weatherproofing – We recommend purchasing a waterproof scope that can handle everything nature throws at it. You should be able to use your scope in foggy conditions.
- Mounting – It is important to note that y0ou need to buy a scope that is very easy to mount. However, the scopes featured in this buying guide are very easy to use and you can mount them with minimal effort.
- Warranty – We recommend buying a scope with a good warranty. This ensures that your scope is fixed if it suffers any damage. You also need to ensure that the company you buy from offers reliable customer service.
These are just some of the important features you need to consider. However, this list is not exhaustive, but we assure you that the scopes included on this list will provide real value for the money you spend.
In today’s buying guide, we have shared the best scopes under $600. The scopes included have a good price to performance ratio and they do not compromise on quality. We have also shared the important factors you need to consider when searching for scopes under this price category.
The scopes included in this list are very durable because they are constructed from high-quality materials.
If you are still unsure, you can check out the customer reviews. This will help you make a satisfying purchase, based on other customer recommendations.
We hope that this guide helped you to narrow down your search.