Searching for the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor can be a challenging task since there are dozens of rifle scopes for 6.5 Creedmoor on the market today.
The 6.5 Creedmoor is a new rifle cartridge the.t was introduced in 2007. It was not very popular when it was first introduced but it has gained popularity in recent years.
Due to the increase in popularity of long-range shooting, the 6.5 Creedmoor has gained popularity. It is quickly becoming the go-to shooting round for long-range shooters.
The cartridge is commonly used together with the 6.5 Creedmoor rifle which is known for its top ballistic coefficient bullet and lower recoil. Its quality brass life and good barrel also make it a great choice for long-range shooters.
It is important to note that the 6.5 Creedmoor was specifically made for competitive long-range shooting, and not as a military round.
To get the most out of the 6.5 Creedmoor, you need to get the right scope. Choosing the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor can be challenging since there are so many scopes in the market.
This article will help you understand what to look out for in the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor. We have also provided you with reviews for some of the scopes we found to be dependable when used with the Creedmoor.
Top 10 Best Scopes for 6.5 Creedmoor Reviews
Now that you know what to look for in the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor, let’s now look at some of the reliable and quality scopes available in the market that will complement your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle.
The scopes we have selected will provide you with all the features you need to help improve your shooting experience.
Here are reviews for the ten rifle scopes that we found to be more reliable when used with the Creedmoor rifle.
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-18x44mm AO
The Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-18×44 AO SFP Riflescope is one of the best scopes for short to medium-range shooting.
It features adjustable objectives that ensure maximum light transmission for improving sight pictures based on the hunting condition.
The scope is nitrogen purged and has a sealed O-ring for optimal water and fog-proof performance.
The rifle scope provides you with a magnification range of 6 – 18x which makes it easier for you to have a clear view of targets at short and medium ranges. The varying magnification makes it easier for you to find the right settings for a better and clearer view.
It comes with a dead-hold reticle that is ideal for use especially in conditions wherein finding or estimating a holdover is hard.
The scope has a consistent and generous eye relief. It includes an ultra-forgiving eye box, which improves target acquisition and delivers clear images all the time. The quick-focus eyepiece allows for easy and quick reticle focusing.
- The Dead-Hold BEC MOA has a custom-designed hashmark that helps the shooter to eliminate any guesswork on windage corrections or holdover.
- It is water, fog, and shockproof.
- The scope comes with fully multicoated lenses that are anti-reflective to prevent glare.
- It is suitable for shooting/targeting at different ranges
- The scope provides you with a wide magnification range between 6 and 18 times to let you choose what is ideal for your situation.
- It features a one-piece tube construction that is solid and durable.
- The fast-focus eyepiece ensures quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The riflescope is a bit bulky.
Athlon Optics Argos BTR Riflescope 6-24x50mm Gen 2
Athlon Optics Argos BTR Riflescope is an affordable scope that will complement your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle and is ideal for long-range shooting.
It is made of aircraft-grade aluminum which is not only durable but also lightweight. The scope is solid and rugged enough to handle abuse and recoil.
It features 3 inches’ eye relief and comes with eye relief instructions to their user manual to ensure that you do not hurt your eyes.
The rifle scope comes with a first focal plane (FFP) reticle that is located in front of the image and lenses.
The size of the reticle stays the same in relation to the target, making tracking a whole lot easier on the eyes.
The reticle is etched on the glass for excellent support and high shock resistance.
It includes advanced fully multi-coated lenses to ensure maximum light transmission for quality and vivid images in all light conditions.
- The scope is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof.
- It provides you with clear and quality images in all light conditions.
- The riflescope is ideal for short to long-range shooting and hunting.
- It comes with rugged and solid construction that is made of quality material for improved durability.
- The Athlon Optics Argos BTR Riflescope has generous eye relief and comes with eye relief instructions.
- It is a budget-friendly rifle scope.
Vortex Optics Viper 6-24×50 HS-T SFP Rifle Scope
The Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50mm scope is the Best Vortex for 6.5 Creedmoor. It is designed with the Viper HS-T mixed with the VMR Reticle to create a great optic for accurately shooting at long ranges.
The rifle scope comes with fully multi-coated lenses for optimal light transmission along with an ultra-low dispersion for ensuring color fidelity and resolution.
The lens also includes Armortek coating which helps to protect the lens.
The rifle scope comes with features extended target-style turrets for improved repeatability and precision of the finger-adjustable clicks.
It has a CRS zero stops that ensure a dependable return to zero capability once dialing temporary elevation corrections have been done.
The scope has a second focal plane for a clear view with the help of hashmark-based to help maintain the relatively same-sized appearance of the target.
The scope’s parallax works from 50 yards to infinity and requires one lithium metal battery in order to work.
- It features a customizable rotational stop that allows the hunter to easily and quickly return to an original point of zero.
- The rifle scope provides you with a 4-inch Eye Relief.
- It has robust and responsive turrets that are easy to operate.
- The scope has a robust and rugged construction that can handle shock and recoil.
- It is waterproof and fog proof.
- The riflescope has a fully multicoated lens for maximum light transmission.
- It has an Armortek coating which helps to protect the lens and prevent reflection.
- The optic is suitable for long-range shooting.
- The scope has a blurry sight picture at 24 magnification.
Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56mm Riflescope
Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56mm Riflescope is a reliable long-range scope that makes a great match for your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle.
It comes with a 56 mm objective lens which ensures maximum light transmission for improved resolution and color quality for your sight picture.
The scope features a scratch-resistant lens so you can use this scope in inclement weather without worrying about any damages.
The riflescope has a solid and robust construction that is lightweight yet shockproof. It has low-profile turrets to prevent them from snagging on your clothing or other accessories.
The turrets provide 30 Mils of adjustments in three revolutions, and they’re constructed with both visual and tactile indicators to prevent you from easily getting lost with your windage, elevation, or parallax settings.
- The scope comes with a twilight max light management system that features glass glare reduction, lens coatings, and an intricate interior scope system for a clear and vivid view.
- It includes scratch-resistant lenses that are very durable and reliable.
- The riflescope is lightweight and comes with robust and durable construction.
- It has a large objective lens for maximum light transmission.
- The scope comes with low-profile turrets that are easy to operate.
- It is water, fog, and shockproof.
- The scope’s eye relief is not reliable at higher zoom.
CVLIFE 6-24×50 Hunting Rifle Scope
The CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24×50 is a reliable long-range scope that provides you with great features which together with the 6.5 Creedmoor rifle can help improve your shooting experience.
It features a varying magnification range of 6-24 times that allows you to adjust it based on what we need for hunting/shooting at any lighting condition.
The scope comes with free mounts, which add to the value of your purchase. It provides you with a consistent and generous eye relief that ensures the protection and safety of your eyes, especially from heavy recoils.
The rifle scope provides green and red illumination, which allows for a clearer sight picture and quicker target acquisition.
It has five green and five red illumination levels that you can choose from for better ease and performance. The illumination is powered by CR 2032 battery included in the purchase.
- It comes with a 50mm objective lens that ensures maximum light transmission for quality images.
- The scope provides you with a varying magnification of 6-24x for a clear view of the target and short and long ranges.
- It offers a click value of 1/8 inch at 100 yards along with a field of view of 28 feet at 100 yards, making it one of the most reliable scopes on the market.
- The rifle scope comes with free mounts.
- It includes an illuminated reticle with 5 green and 5 red illumination levels for all lighting conditions.
- The optic has a generous eye relief.
- The scope mounts included have limited compatibility.
- It is a little heavier.
Burris Optics Veracity Rifle Scope 5-25x50mm
Burris Optics Veracity Rifle Scopeis the best Burris scope for 6.5 Creedmoor. It is a lightweight yet rugged scope that is capable of withstanding abuse and recoil.
The scope has varying magnification between 5x and 25x to let you choose the magnification level that best suits your situation. It features a 50 mm objective lens which ensures maximum light transmission for clear and quality images.
The riflescope can be used for long-range shots up over 500 yards. It included multicoated lenses that are made of high-grade optical glass for reliability in all light conditions.
The scope is waterproof and fog proof. It has windage and elevation adjustment turrets that are smooth and offer up to 15 MOA per rotation to enable you to compensate for lots of windage and elevation, effectively letting you hit far-away targets with more confidence.
- The riflescope is great for shooting out to 700 yards.
- It comes with an ergonomic side focus that lets you adjust for parallax between 50 yards and infinity.
- The scope is designed to let you push out your effective accuracy with your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle.
- It features durable and solid construction that is reliable in all weather conditions.
- The optic is lightweight, making it one of the lightest 6.5 Creedmoor scopes you can find.
- It comes with a quality lens that is multicoated for maximum light transmission.
- The scope’s turrets aren’t well marked.
Athlon Optics Argos BTR 8-34×56 FFP Rifle Scope
Athlon Optics Argos BTR 8-34 x 56 Scope is a reliable scope that you can use together with your 6.5 Creedmoor.
It features advanced fully multicoated lenses that deliver better light transmission, true color, and optimum brightness. The riflescope is made from a 6061T6 aircraft-grade aluminum tube which is lightweight yet highly durable.
The scope is purged with argon for thermal stability and waterproofing, making it a great scope for hunting. It includes a first focal plane reticle that stays valid at all power settings.
The glass used to make the reticle is etched to ensure great backing support for an advanced and reliable reticle design. It is recoil resistant thus it is capable of withstanding shock and abuse.
- The scope features argon purging for waterproof and fog-proof performance.
- It comes with fully multicoated lenses that ensure maximum light transmission for quality and bright images in all lighting.
- The rifle scope comes with a durable 6061T6 aircraft-grade aluminum construction that is not only rugged but also shockproof.
- It has a first focal plane reticle that adjusts along with your target.
- The riflescope has easy-to-operate turrets and adjustments.
- The riflescope is a bit bulky.
Monstrum Tactical G2 6-24×50 FFP Rifle Scope
Monstrum G2 6-24×50 Rifle Scope is a high-precision tactical riflescope with 6-24x magnification for effective long-range shooting and hunting.
It features a 50mm objective lens that provides a wide field of view and ensures maximum light transmission.
The scope has an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches to protect your eye from recoil. It is designed and constructed to provide high performance and reliability.
The optic comes with an adjustable objective lens allowing you to adjust the settings based on what the situation is.
It includes ¼ MOA click windage and elevation adjustments that are easy to operate. The scope is capable of targeting out to 1,000 yards and beyond.
It has high-profile and durable scope rings that make it easy to mount the scope on your rifle. The rifle scope comes with a removable honeycomb sunshade and a felt carrying bag.
- The riflescope has a robust construction that is very durable.
- It is waterproof and fog proof.
- The scope comes with a quality lens that ensures maximum light transmission for quality images no matter the light condition.
- It has varying magnification which makes it possible for you to target out to 1,000 yards and beyond.
- The optic has a generous eye relief.
- It includes ¼ MOA click windage and elevation adjustments.
- The scope has the first focal plane rangefinder reticle which is easy to read.
- The scope’s adjustments are not precise.
Bushnell Trophy Xtreme X30 6-24×50 Rifle Scope
Bushnell Trophy Xtreme, 6-24×50, 30mm high-power scope for high-performance centerfire rifles at long ranges such as the 6.5 Creedmoor rifle.
It features a 30mm one-piece tube construction that is made of quality material to ensure durability and dependability in all weather conditions. The scope has a large objective lens for optimal brightness.
The Bushnell scope has a wide range of magnification between 6 and 24 times that will ensure faster target acquisition.
It is an affordable rifle scope that can deliver the performance of an expensive scope. The optic comes with a fully multi-coated lens, which can ensure optimal light transmission for clear and bright images in all light conditions. It also has a rain guard HD lens coating to protect the lens from external elements.
- It features a built-in saddle.
- The riflescope has a rugged and solid construction that is capable of handling recoil and shock.
- It is shockproof, waterproof, and fog-proof.
- The scope has a large objective lens for maximum light transmission.
- It fully multicoated lens that provides quality images in all light conditions.
- The Bushnell scope is ideal for long-range shooting.
- It comes with a quick-focus eyepiece for quick target acquisition.
- It takes time for you to get accustomed to the scope.
Nikon BLACK X1000 4-16x50SF
Nikon X1000 4-16x50SF Scope is a reliable scope that provides you with fully multi-coated lenses on its air-to-glass surfaces, optimizing light and helping you get a better sight of the picture even at long distances.
It features a generous, consistent eye relief to protect you from recoil. The riflescope has windage and elevation turrets for added reliability and performance.
The Nikon scope has a durable and heavy-duty construction that is capable of handling abuse and adverse weather conditions.
It has an X MOA precision reticle that provides you with advanced tools for estimating the range, dialing elevation come-ups, keeping the holdovers, and compensating for the wind.
The tactical-style reticle makes the scope useful in almost all shooting applications.
- It comes with a fully multicoated lens that provides quality and vivid images in all light conditions.
- The scope features rugged construction that is shockproof.
- It is water and fog-proof.
- The riflescope has variable magnification which allows you to have a clear view of targets at long range.
- It has a constant and generous eye relief to protect your eye.
- The scope’s adjustments are not reliable.
Tips for Shopping for the Best Rifle Scope for 6.5 Creedmoor
There are so many scopes available in the market but most of them will not complement your 6.5 Creedmoor.
Using the wrong scope with your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle will only lead to frustrations and disappointments.
We have tested some of the famous scopes in the market and have provided you with tips to guide you in choosing the scope that suits your rifle’s needs.
Here are some factors and tips to guide you when shopping for the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor.
Determining the magnification range you need in your scope is always the first thing you need to consider when buying a scope for any rifle.
When looking for a rifle scope for your Creedmoor rifle, it is advisable for you to consider scopes with magnification levels ranging from six times to 25 times power in zoom.
The Creedmoor rifle is great with long-range shooting thus you might want to get a scope that is suitable for long-range shooting.
The scope you choose should allow you to make accurate shots of targes at your desired range.
Weatherproofing and Durable Construction
When looking for a hunting scope, you should ensure that it is rugged enough to withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
The best scope for hunting should be waterproof and fog proof. It should provide you with clear and quality images in all weather conditions.
The durability of the riflescope is also very important. Look for a scope that is made of quality material to ensure durability.
It should be able to withstand recoil and shock. Most durable scopes are made of aircraft-grade aluminum and are shockproof.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
The best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor should come with fully multicoated to ensure maximum light transmission.
The lens provides quality and clear images in all light conditions. The rifle scope lens also helps reduce reflection and prevent glare especially when it is sunny.
Riflescopes come with either the first focal plane or the second focal plane reticle. The first focal plane reticle changes in size as you’re switching the magnification levels.
To be able to effectively use this type of reticle; you need some practice. The reticle makes it possible for you to estimate the distance at a farther range.
The second focal plane reticle on the other hand doesn’t change while you’re changing between the magnification levels.
With this reticle, you need to be good with an instant calculation based on the level you’re switching. It is easier to familiarize yourself with the reticle type compared to the first focal plane reticle.
It is also important for you to set a budget so as to determine which scope suits your budget.
Setting a budget will make it easier for you to choose the best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor without compromising on the quality.
All the above rifle scopes make a great choice for your 6.5 Creedmoor rifle. The scopes we have reviewed vary in price and in the features they offer.
The best rifle scope for 6.5 Creedmoor should provide you with all the features you need to meet your shooting needs. The scope should also be durable and reliable in all weather and light conditions.
Our selection is based on the performance of the rifle scope. We hope that the best rifle scope for the 6.5 Creedmoor review was useful and informative.
Feel free to let us know which of the 10 scopes we have reviewed you bought. If you are a shooting or hunting enthusiast who might have used several scopes we have reviewed, you can let us know which of the above scopes you find to be more reliable when used with the 6.5 Creedmoor rifle.