Table of Contents
- 1 Best Scope For 224 Valkyrie
- 1.1 Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x40mm Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope
- 1.2 Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 SFP Riflescope
- 1.3 Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 BDC RifleScope
- 1.4 Athlon Optics Ares BTR 2.5-15×50 FFP Riflescope
- 1.5 Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm Riflescope
- 1.6 Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope
- 2 Factors to Consider Before Buying a .224 Valkyrie Scope
- 3 Conclusion
Searching for the best scope for 224 valkyrie can be a challenging task since there are dozens of best long range scopes for 224 Valkyrie in the market today.
If you having a hard time finding the best scope for the Valkyrie scope, Read on, as this buying guide will provide you with all the information you need to help you narrow down your search. We know that it can be very challenging to find the right scope that will deliver value for the money spent, especially if you are a beginner.
The .224 Valkyrie is a powerful cartridge that is ideal for hunting applications. Most hunters do not know much about the .224 Valkyrie. This is because it is a relatively new cartridge, but it has continued to gain popularity in the shooting community.
This cartridge uses a modified 6.8 Remington SPC case. This is a modified .30 Remington case, which is necked down to .22 caliber. It is worth mentioning that this scope is specifically designed around a 90 grain Sierra MatchKing bullet. This makes it a great choice for the AR-15 rifle.
It is important to note that this cartridge is accurate and deadly, even at a distance of 1000 yards. This makes it an excellent choice for taking down the medium game as well as varmints. However, you will have a greater range once you equip it with a good scope.
Best Scope For 224 Valkyrie
It may be a challenging task for inexperienced users to select one because there are many scopes available in the market today. You should also know that not all scopes are suited for the .224 Valkyrie.
In addition, you need to consider many factors before buying a scope for the .224 Valkyrie rifle cartridge. For starters, the scope should have ample magnification depending on your shooting application. Generally, any scope with a 6x minimum magnification would work best for this rifle.
The scope should have a fast-focus eyepiece coupled with a smooth parallax adjustment. Quick adjustable windage and elevation turrets contribute to fast and accurate target acquisition. In addition, extended eye relief can also help protect your eyes.
Other factors you need to consider include the reticle, price, performance, and many more.
We recommend Vortex scopes because they are designed to be versatile and durable at the same time. They are also very affordable compared to other brands
Let us get right into it.
Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x40mm Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope
The Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x40mmis one of the best scopes for the .224 Valkyrie rifle cartridge. It is packed with many complementary features to provide you with clear images that are color accurate across all the magnification levels.
Most gun enthusiasts recommend this scope because of the bullet drop compensation. This feature eliminates any guesswork, which is a major requirement for hunting or tactical shooting applications.
The fully multi-coated optics offer great brightness, allowing you to use your rifle effectively in almost any lighting situation. In addition, the fast-focus eyepiece with a side focus parallax adjustment allows you to lock on to targets easily.
It is worth mentioning that you can use this scope in any weather condition. This is because it has a waterproof and fog proof construction. This is because the scope is nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed. This allows you to use the scope in a wide range of temperatures.
This scope is made of rugged aluminum alloy with an anodized finish. In addition, it is sealed tightly to prevent any entry of elements that can affect the clarity.
However, this scope is a little heavy when compared to other 1000 yard scopes for .224 Valkyrie available on the market today.
- It features durable construction that is built to last
- It features a side focus parallax adjustment
- The O-ring seals prevent the entry of any element
Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 SFP Riflescope
The Vortex Optics Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 is a versatile, high-end scope ideal for long-range shooting. It is packed with rock-solid tactical features that will take your shooting game to new heights.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the glass-etched reticle. It allows for intricate reticle design, protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability. The reticle is also illuminated to provide precise aiming in low light conditions.
This scope features a first focus focal illuminated reticle, which greatly improves the shooting accuracy even in low light conditions. This scope also features a precision force spring system, precision glide erector system, and an ArmorTek coating on the exterior.
In addition, the Rapid Zero Return feature stops the turret from dialing below the sight-in range using rugged steel components. It also has built-in accuracy features to facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges.
The extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. This results in crisp, sharp images. In addition, the proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- It features a First Focal Plane reticle that allows accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
- It includes proprietary coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- It is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 BDC RifleScope
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 is a powerful scope is an excellent choice for hunting big game or taking out small varmint. It is ideal for long-range rifles like the .224 Valkyrie.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the precision glide erector system. It ensures that the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges. In addition, it has proprietary coatings that increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
This versatile scope can also be used on a variety of muzzleloaders and slug shotguns. Your purchase comes with an excellent eyepiece that allows for quick and easy refocusing. The durable matte finish reduces glare to conceal your shooting position. It also protects the scope against scratches.
The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is perfect for shooting or hunting in various ranges where it would be challenging to estimate holdover. This feature removes all the guesswork when shooting over long distances.
- The O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the scope
- The argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Its rugged construction can withstand recoil and impact
Athlon Optics Ares BTR 2.5-15×50 FFP Riflescope
The Athlon Optics Ares BTR 2.5-15×50 is a powerful scope that features fully multi coated optics. This ensures that you get high quality images that are color accurate. It provides you with sharp and bright images for long range shots.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the precision zero stop system. This feature is very convenient and adds more accuracy to your shot.
In addition, this scope is designed with a high precision erector system. This feature helps in the smooth operation of your scope and allows you to change the power settings and magnification easily and accurately.
However, this scope does not offer generous eye relief. This may cause your eyes to strain, especially at higher magnification levels.
- It features a precise zero stop system
- It features a high precision erector system
- It has a good price to performance ratio
Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm Riflescope
If you are on the market for a scope that is recommended for hunting small animals like coyotes, the Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm is a solid choice for you. This scope is packed with many features to provide you with the best vision across all the magnification levels.
This scope is very lightweight allowing you to easily store or transport to the range. In addition, this scope does not weigh you down when using your rifle.
The most outstanding feature of this scope is the Twilight Max Light Management System. This system gives you an additional 20 to 30 minutes of shooting light. This means that you can use your rifle effectively even in low light conditions.
The Twilight Max Light Management System also helps reduce glare, providing you with clear images that are color accurate. Additionally, the scope comes with a set of precision windage and elevation adjustment turrets. They offer tactile feedback as you move them, which is very helpful when zooming in on a moving target.
- It comes with a Twilight Max Light Management System
- The adjustment dials are well made
- It comes with an illuminated reticle that automatically turns off
Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope
If you are looking for a scope for the .244 Valkyrie rifle cartridge that features very high magnification, the Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm is a great choice for you. This scope has a magnification of 3 – 18x coupled up with an illuminated reticle, to provide you with clear images that are color accurate.
The smooth focus and parallax adjustment are also one of the main reasons why most enthusiasts purchase this scope. These features allow you to lock onto a target easily.
It is important to note that the illumination of this scope can be adjusted. This scope offers six settings and an off button, which allows you to change the setting depending on the shooting environment.
- The illumination turrets offer 6 different settings
- It is waterproof, fog-proof, and nitrogen purged
- It has smooth side focus parallax adjustment
Factors to Consider Before Buying a .224 Valkyrie Scope
By now, we are sure that you have selected a scope for the .244 Valkyrie rifle cartridge. However, some enthusiasts may find it hard to get the best scope because there are many options available in the market today.
In this section, we will share some of the factors you need to consider before buying a scope for the .244 Valkyrie rifle cartridge. This will make the selection process easier, but we recommend that you define your requirements first.
Here are some of the important factors you need to consider:
- Magnification – You must ensure the riflescope you purchase provides you with ample magnification. This allows you to use the .244 Valkyrie rifle cartridge effectively. Most gun enthusiasts prefer variable magnification settings. This is because you can adjust the magnification level for a close or long-range shot. However, if you want to shoot at close ranges, you do not need a high magnification scope. Choose one that is appropriate for your intended use of the rifle.
- Price – When shopping for gun accessories, price is one of the important factors you need to consider. There are many options to choose from, but we have shared lower and higher-priced products on the selection and reviews above.
- Large Objective Lens – If the scope features a large objective lens, you will get clear images with the best color fidelity.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens – It is important to buy a fully multi-coated lens that offers better clarity for maximum accuracy.
- Durability – The scope you buy should be constructed from durable materials to ensure its longevity. This ensures that they last for a very long time. In addition, durable scopes can withstand powerful recoil and impact, even after continuous use.
- Extended eye relief – It is worth mentioning that you need to buy a scope with an extended eye relief across all the magnification levels. This ensures that your eyes are protected from the recoil of the .244 Valkyrie rifle cartridge. In addition, extended eye relief can help to avoid straining your eyes during long hours on the field.
- Warranty – It is important to buy a scope with a great warranty or customer service. This can help you solve queries you may encounter when using the scope.
In today’s post, we have looked at the top recommended scopes for the .224 Valkyrie. The main aim of this guide is to help you narrow down your search. In addition, we have shared some of the important features you need to look out for when buying a scope for this rifle cartridge.
As mentioned earlier, it is important to first define your shooting requirements to make the selection process easier. However, we have included the top recommended options to make your work easier. You should choose the one that fits your shooting requirements.
We hope that reading this comprehensive guide helped you to get an idea of the scope you need for the .224 Valkyrie.